LinkedIn - LinkedIn has offered me the most transformational experience of my career, on a professional and personal level. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for LinkedIn

"LinkedIn has offered me the most transformational experience of my career, on a professional and personal level."

Current Employee - Media Productions Manager in Mountain View, CA
Current Employee - Media Productions Manager in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Folks will tell you about the food, the gym and all the other amenities, which I am incredibly grateful for. However, it is secondary to the incredible fulfillment that comes with being part of a movement that I believe in so wholeheartedly, that's what excites me every day.

Cons

We are growing so fast, I just want to be sure the integrity of our culture is maintained which will be a challenge. I do feel we have the tools to achieve this though.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

Other Employee Reviews for LinkedIn

"LinkedIn HQ"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time (More than a year)

Pros

LinkedIn's company culture is one of a kind. I'm excited to go to work in the morning because I have the opportunity to interact with extremely intelligent people and because I'm still early in my career, it is great to be able to learn from such brilliant minds.

The work/life balance of LinkedIn is something I cherish. Although I take the shuttle to and from San Francisco, I still feel like I have enough time to do the things I want to do. At LinkedIn, we're treated like valued employees.

It's hard not to love your job when you walk around campus and always see smiling faces.

Cons

If you're not a self-motived person, LinkedIn isn't the place for you. There are a lot of distractions (game rooms, a band room, free food everywhere/all day, InDays, HackDays, classes to take, etc) and you still need to get your daily work done.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

"Life at LinkedIn"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My colleagues across the company always pull together to help each other out, and we have fun doing it! It's a high-energy atmosphere, and the time flies by. The quality of the food served in the cafeteria is absolutely outstanding. The campus is well laid-out and easy to navigate.

Cons

Trying to find a conference room is always a challenge. Many people spend a considerable amount of time on what should be a simple task of booking a meeting space.

Advice to Management

We need more conference rooms, please! Otherwise, keep up the excellent work!