LinkedIn - Great place to grow professionally | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for LinkedIn

"Great place to grow professionally"

Former Intern - Site Reliability Engineer in Mountain View, CA
Former Intern - Site Reliability Engineer in Mountain View, CA

I worked at LinkedIn as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Great people to work with
Free food
I really like the work culture

Cons

No cons I can think of

Other Employee Reviews for LinkedIn

"Great Company, Technology, & Culture at the meta level; but suffering Culture at the rank & file level in the Sales Org"

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at LinkedIn full-time

Pros

Great Technology that solves real problems and drives real value. Great Benefits. Great work/life balance. Good spirit and culture at the meta level . . .

Cons

. . . however, that doesn't trickle all the way down to the rank and file. Company has gotten so big that Politics rule the game. Not a true meritocracy. If you are a sycophant and walk and talk like the duck they want you to emulate, than the doors will fly open. If you don't "Walk the Line", you will not be given the keys to the kingdom; even if you are the top Sales Rep with the best Quota achievement. Folks who have never made their Quotas, but have held the party line and played their politics masterfully have rocketed up the ladder. Where Folks who have been at the top of the board, but have not done a good enough job "kissing the ring" have been passed over, or pushed out the door.
    Still a GREAT company and opportunity. Just be aware of what you are getting into. This is the most Political environment I've ever worked in. If you are a savvy player, than you will do well. If not, then you might meet some frustration. In which case, I'd suggest you beef up your political game if you really want to move your career path along.
    Also, way too many levels of management in the Sales Org. To the point that a lot of the middle management have no way to contribute meaningful value to their team really (try as they sincerely may).

"Awesome company to work for"

Current Employee - Trust & Safety Specialist in Omaha, NE
    Current Employee - Trust & Safety Specialist in Omaha, NE

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Culture is such that you are encouraged to reach for your dreams

Cons

Honestly can't think of any negatives