Links London - rewarding and offers lots of flexibility with scheduling. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Links London

"rewarding and offers lots of flexibility with scheduling."

Current Employee - Part-Time Sales Associate in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Part-Time Sales Associate in Washington, DC

Pros

Great discounts, benefits, and flexibility

Cons

Can sometimes be VERY slow. There seems to be a bit of upward mobility but I wouldn't categorize the company as one who believes in hiring from within.

Advice to Management

Work on better designs and marketing. Visit stores more frequently to address any areas of concern. Promote from within more often.

Other Employee Reviews for Links London

1. "Great company to work for, very flexible"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Short Hills, NJ
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Short Hills, NJ

Pros

- Fast-growing company
    - Unique product (mens and women's jewelry and gift items)
    - Great employee benefits
    - Great employee discount

Cons

- Small company and store so it could get competitive
    - Not as much brand recognition as competitors (Tiffany, etc.)

Advice to Management

- Need better marketing to have the brand be more recognized in the USA. Although a British brand, can't rely on tourist traffic.

2. "Store Manager"

Pros

Links of London has been a great place to call home the past few years. I've learned so much about running a business and being a leader that I feel I'd be prepared for anything in retail in the future. I enjoy my career here because I am able to do many entrepreneurial tasks that you would not necessarily get to do in other brands. I have a great partnerships with my District Manager and folks at the home office. My DM works tirelessly and really cares about her teams and the direction of the business. She also invests heavily in the growth of her SM's and teams. The jewelry is very unique and I'm a big believer in the brand and in what we are doing. When I had a family member pass away a couple of years ago, the President of the company emailed me to check on me and express her condolences, which I think speaks volumes about the care she has for her teams.

Cons

Renovation of legacy locations to new concepts. More development of brand recognition. Direct marketing of hero products.