Liquidity Services - Great place to work. | Glassdoor

"Great place to work."

Current Employee - Warehouse Supervisor in Plainfield, IN
Current Employee - Warehouse Supervisor in Plainfield, IN

Pros

Great work environment, technical field, growing business, lots of growth opportunities, casual attire and attitude. I have a short commute to and from work. The upper management is really in tune with all aspects of the business, and very flexible with capital. We are continually searching for new avenues of business, and delving into new areas of the market. There is absolutely a "no fear" attitude when it comes to taking on new projects or companies. This is a global business and we continue to grow by leaps and bounds.

Cons

The pay is not the greatest, but it is comparable to surrounding business.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, keep gathering more and more business.

Other Employee Reviews for Liquidity Services

1. "Great place to work"

I have been working at Liquidity Services full-time

Pros

A great company with a great leaders. LSI looks after their employees by supporting them with their career development.

Cons

Long work hours for most part, but I guess this is because the company is growing.

Liquidity Services Response

May 26, 2016 – Vice President, Human Resources

We are glad you’re having a positive experience with Liquidity Services. We value our employees and support their continued growth through our Liquidity & You career development program. We are also... More

"Sinking Ship ... jump off even if no life raft"

Pros

Colleagues are good and all take pride in what they do. Lots of people can help if you forge good relationships

Cons

Management is amateur, hapless, and verging upon incompetence. CEO is out of touch completely, does not understand the industry let alone the offering.
    Too many good people are either pushed out or allowed to leave. Very short sighted in outlook and their overall infrastructure is dated although they are going through a total transformation to align all systems and marketplaces - this will be anti-climactic at best, disastrous at worst considering all the tech enhancements they have made over the last 5 years.

A complete disjointed mess of an organization with a completely disconnected and incompetent management team (Senior and Mid Level)

Advice to Management

Sometimes the people that get a business to a certain level are not the right people to take it forward. Rethink your managerial footprint and structure and cut out the fat, bring new and bright people in to run the business - this will cost up front but it will add value in the mid to longer term. The current crop couldn't manage their way out of a box