Listen Technologies - Great company, great people, with a fantastic corporate culture. | Glassdoor
  1. "Great company, great people, with a fantastic corporate culture."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bluffdale, UT

I have been working at Listen Technologies full-time

Pros

Great work environment, awesome stocked kitchen, fair compensation, great benefits, opportunities for growth, progressive company

Cons

This is is not actually a con, but they move fast so you need to keep up.

Advice to Management

More transparency internally with strategies and company goals. Don’t keep everything so close to the vest. Protect yourselves with non-disclosure agreements, if necessary.

Listen Technologies2018-09-30

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Place to Work - Treated Like Family"

I worked at Listen Technologies full-time

Pros

Treated very well and got to know everyone. Employees are passionate and professional. Executive team is down to earth and personable. Loved the regular company meeting updates and passion about what they do.

Cons

Career advancement seemed limited.

Listen Technologies2019-04-30

"Great company, unfortunate mamagement"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cottonwood Heights, UT

I worked at Listen Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Friendly and non-judgmental employees. Great kitchen and food/vending idea. Owner is interactive and likes keeping his employees informed about company progress. Great place for people with families as they care and do several family involved activities

Cons

The biggest con was fear of my job. Even some of the hardest workers there would be gone suddenly with no explanation and eventually that's what happened to me.

Advice to Management

Re-evaluate your management choices and make sure they're all doing what they're supposed to. I would also suggest finding different placement for employees rather than termination.

Listen Technologies2015-04-22

Discover more reviews about Listen Technologies.