Lithium Technologies - A lot of opportunity for personal and professional growth | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Lithium Technologies

"A lot of opportunity for personal and professional growth"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Lithium Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible start-up feel in a larger stable company. Engineering culture has open mind about change and improvements. Loads of fun/hard problems to solve and work on. Company constantly seeking to improve product and cut out old legacy code. A lot of really bright engineers and excellent framework. Excellent agile process, excellent bug escalation process, excellent deployment process.

Cons

Legacy code... A lot of "magic" code... Huge learning curve to get involved, but many things are "magic/automatic" once you learn the ropes. We are at an intermediate point of start-up and enterprise SaaS with some older employees resisting current changes.

Other Employee Reviews for Lithium Technologies

1. "Great company to work for"

I have been working at Lithium Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

people are awesome, work environment is cool and flexible. Hard working individuals in a great social space. I'd recommend!

Cons

not any I can think of

2. "Lithium is on the launch-pad!"

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Lithium Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Lithium is definitely a career highlight for me and is a fantastic place to work! Now that the Headquarters is right in the heart of San Francisco (225 Bush), the vibe and swanky digs adds to the appeal of what is still a thriving start-up culture. The executive team is among the best I've ever seen and Lithium as a whole is on a path of tremendous success.

After a successful acquisition of Social Dynamx, Lithium has a great crew in Austin, Texas as another center of excellence. The culture fit and team in Austin is great to work with!

Cons

Lithium is not a place for "coasters". Very much a start-up pace and the expectations are based on an environment of high-performance. This is good if you are looking for a career challenge and not the status quo. This is not so good if you are just looking for just a paycheck.

Advice to Management

Maintain and uphold the corporate value of "be real" at all times.