Litmus - Excellent Place to Work! | Glassdoor
  1. "Excellent Place to Work!"

I have been working at Litmus full-time

Pros

Fast paced, dynamic environment. Everyone is incredibly friendly and really passionate about what they do. Leadership cares about the team and they promote a healthy work/life balance.

Cons

There is so much going on that it can feel a bit overwhelming at first but they promote open communication so as long as you are comfortable reaching out and asking questions it is not a problem.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Litmus2017-05-09

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great company, great culture, love it here!"

I have been working at Litmus full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great vacation and sick time plan (please, never change it!) Understanding and compassionate leadership that doesn't create a crazy high-pressure vibe Willing to hear employee feedback Great remote culture with one annual in-person meeting Supportive of employee growth

Cons

Health insurance is expensive ($100/month) and not the greatest, would be nice if the full premiums were covered or we had more of a selection

Advice to Management

Keep up the chill and respectful culture as we scale.

Litmus2019-05-01

"Great place, great product, great people!"

Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Litmus full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Litmus is a leader in its industry, so it's great to work for a company where customers view you a must-have partner, specially as an Account Managemener. The Sales org has grown tremendously and the AM team is seeing an exciting period of growth as it's own team. In my past AM experience, I had minimal work-life balance, but Litmus is amazing at encouraging this and management is great at pushing work-life balance. ...

Cons

You miss out on the catered lunches and office happy hours if you are remote, but I've managed to do virtual ones with a few folks.

Litmus2019-01-30

Discover more reviews about Litmus.