Litmus - Great place to be thus far | Glassdoor
  1. "Great place to be thus far"

I have been working at Litmus full-time for more than a year

Pros

Really no negatives. Best in class product with very smart, caring people to work with. Flexibility to essentially work whenever/wherever you see fit provided you get the job done. Much of the company is remote, but in office employees get lunch daily amongst other perks.

Cons

None that I can think of, continue evolving the product and things should continue to be great.

Advice to Management

Continually work on making the product better and better so we remain top of class.

Litmus2018-05-27

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great company, great culture, love it here!"

I have been working at Litmus full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great vacation and sick time plan (please, never change it!) Understanding and compassionate leadership that doesn't create a crazy high-pressure vibe Willing to hear employee feedback Great remote culture with one annual in-person meeting Supportive of employee growth

Cons

Health insurance is expensive ($100/month) and not the greatest, would be nice if the full premiums were covered or we had more of a selection

Advice to Management

Keep up the chill and respectful culture as we scale.

Litmus2019-05-01

"Great place, great product, great people!"

Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Litmus full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Litmus is a leader in its industry, so it's great to work for a company where customers view you a must-have partner, specially as an Account Managemener. The Sales org has grown tremendously and the AM team is seeing an exciting period of growth as it's own team. In my past AM experience, I had minimal work-life balance, but Litmus is amazing at encouraging this and management is great at pushing work-life balance. ...

Cons

You miss out on the catered lunches and office happy hours if you are remote, but I've managed to do virtual ones with a few folks.

Litmus2019-01-30

Discover more reviews about Litmus.