Litmus - Great place, great product, great people! | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Great place, great product, great people!"

Current Employee - Account Manager
Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Litmus full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Litmus is a leader in its industry, so it's great to work for a company where customers view you a must-have partner, specially as an Account Managemener. The Sales org has grown tremendously and the AM team is seeing an exciting period of growth as it's own team. In my past AM experience, I had minimal work-life balance, but Litmus is amazing at encouraging this and management is great at pushing work-life balance.

People from all departments are customer centric and everyone takes great pride in their work. They have done a great job at hiring great people that align with the company values. Engineers like to talk to customers and everyone is eager to hear from customers to make sure they are having the best experience.

The company cares about its employees and offers great perks and company-wide retreats. I am remote so I miss out on the office-catered lunches, but I don't feel like I am missing out on anything else because I am remote. My manager is extremely accessible and I feel like Slack and Zoom and our in-person trips allow me to effectively work with others, and form great relationships with many. The whole company gets together a few times per year and they treat us to amazing outings, definitely spoiled there. For the holidays, they even sent every employee a gift.

Cons

You miss out on the catered lunches and office happy hours if you are remote, but I've managed to do virtual ones with a few folks.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "The best company I've worked for"

Current Employee - Sales - BDR in Cambridge, MA
    Current Employee - Sales - BDR in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at Litmus full-time

Pros

I've been at Litmus a year now, coming from a public company, I was a little skeptical, but I am so happy I made the jump to Litmus. The growth I've seen within the company is amazing, we've almost tripled the sales team from when I started, I've also seen multiple promotions to AEs, AMs, etc.

Great team environment, culture is awesome, very relaxed but competitive at the same time. Managers are all great, helpful, flexible and never micro-managing. Everyone on my team gets along so well, we have team outings regularly (celtics games, dinners at restaurants like MOO and Strega) incentives like gift cards and prizes for hitting metrics, all the regular start-up stuff.

Flexibiliy to work remote (usually I will stay home 1 day a week, but I love being in the office with my team)

Catered lunch from restaurants all around Boston/Cambridge. Location is awesome, right in central square, there's parking you can pay for monthly at about $100 (comes out of your check pre-taxed) which has been so convenient for me, OR we are literally right outside of the redline.

Over all I love this company and all the people I work with... we are hiring so go ahead and take a look!

Cons

None, great team and great company

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

"Be here..."

Current Employee - Account Manager in Cambridge, MA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at Litmus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

...but be in R&D, HR, Finance or support. It's a great, supportive environment. Lots of nice perks, free pop, beer, catered lunch M-Th. Company does nice things for its employees.

Cons

... but don't be in the Sales org. There's no upstream product market fit - companies will spend a little bit monthly but that's about it. Trying to get companies that have paid little money in the past to pony up big $$ now is not something I would not wish on any rep trying to make the next leap in their career but when you take big VC dollars you gotta have something to show for it. CEO needs to have the last word and thinks he's hilarious. People hold their tongues...

Advice to Management

Look for a buyer to acquire you.

Discover more reviews about Litmus.