Little Caesar's - Ultimatum | Glassdoor

"Ultimatum"

Current Employee - Shiftleader in Fayetteville, NC
Current Employee - Shiftleader in Fayetteville, NC

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great food experience , good job for High school graduate

Cons

Not flexible enough when you have to attend classes. Manager makes facial expressions, gives contradicting orders, does not allow employees any breaks but takes several smoke breaks herself. Spreads fear with firing and giving ultimatums. Keeps pizza over expiration time to save money.

Advice to Management

A Manager should be true to his job title. You have to MANAGE people, set a good role model and help people to get their best out of them. Remember, without the bottom line you can do nothing.Instead of firing rather pair not so good workers with excellent workers, so they can learn. And most of it listen to your employees and try to help them but not by ditching them.

Other Employee Reviews for Little Caesar's

1. "Baton Rouge market is a powder keg ready to blow, shocked this franchise hasn't sunk yet amidst it all."

Former Employee - General Manager in Baton Rouge, LA
    Former Employee - General Manager in Baton Rouge, LA

I worked at Little Caesar's full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Steady work, friendships made, fresh product, no real hard or extremely difficult tasks, good in an established customer base, decent pay.

Cons

Revolving door for management and crew at all times, no support from upper management, hostile work environment, various forms of harassment and discrimination, no clear picture of bonus structure as it evolves to say you get it but never do, minimum wage crew is all you get, chain of command not followed as it is supposed to be, senior General managers are those who have lasted 6 months and are up for a promotion?, managers who threaten violence are rehired as not enough managers to go around (i.e. revolving door)...need I go on?

Advice to Management

CLIMATE SURVEY, to all stores with current and former managers and crew. This would rock your world at the amount of deceit and illegalities that go on in the Baton Rouge market.

2. "Not a good place to get rewarded."

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The store itself is really fun to work in most of the time. My GM is very nice, and always tells me I do a great job.

Cons

The franchise owners themselves are not very professional. I have been reccomended for a raise several times over the last five months, and have been promised that raise by the area supervisor, turned down another job for it, and finally after all that time I recently found out that the owners are building a house so I will not be getting a raise. I also recently found out that because the franchise owners wife does not like me, I will not be getting the raise intended when they CAN afford to give me one. I know people who have been there for 2 years and have not recieved a raise in that time, and it's not because they are not a good worker, it is because the franchise owners don't like to give out rewards for long term good working employees.

Advice to Management

Keep your promises, pay your employees at least the minimum of what every other LC employee in the country is making. I am not even making half of what the average is.