Little Caesar's - Good for experience, that's about it. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Little Caesar's

"Good for experience, that's about it."

Current Employee - Cashier in El Paso, TX
Current Employee - Cashier in El Paso, TX

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It was my first real job so I was able to get experience.

Cons

Horrible pay, most employees are stuck with minimum wage and the student managers only get $0.75 more.
Inflexible hours, management refused to work with my life/school schedule. I was given a schedule based on when management wanted me to work even if I was unable to make those days. You are not able to call in, the only way is if you get someone to cover your shift, but only with manager approval.
Very little chance of moving up, I was head cashier and was told I would be training as a student manager, but due to the lack of cashiers I was never able to receive training and move up.
There are no scheduled breaks, you are expected to work your shift in its entirety without a break. You can ask the managers if you are able to take a 30 minute unpaid break, but that is only if they let you.
Schedule issues. You are expected to be at work exactly on time for your schedule(which is 100% reasonable) but you can be written up even if you are so much as a minute late. However you will never leave exactly on time. The next manager will keep you over your scheduled time until they feel it is necessary for you to leave. I usually didn't get out until 45 minutes-1 hour of my scheduled end time.
Cashiers operate on quotas of selling Crazy Bread and Deep Deep Dish Pizza and if they do not reach their marks, they have their hours cut/will be fired. It is hard to sell other products when people think that Little Caesars only sells $5 Large Pepperoni Pizzas.

Other Employee Reviews for Little Caesar's

1. "Great starting part-time job"

Former Employee - Crew Member
    Former Employee - Crew Member

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time (More than a year)

Pros

The hours were pretty flexible and most days ran about the same. If you are looking for a consistent environment, this is the job for you.

Cons

I think it will depend on your manager, but your experience can really be affected by them. Tasks are okay during the day but if you want to get out at a decent time after closing, you have to work pretty hard to get everything done and set up for the next day.

Advice to Management

If you promote an engaged workplace, your employees will enjoy going to work every day.

2. "great working experience"

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time

Pros

great manager, great working environment, opportunity to grow

Cons

raise of salary was bad