Little Caesar's - not enough hours or pay | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Little Caesar's

"not enough hours or pay"

Pros

Making pizzas is fun. Being full time is about the only thing worth it.

Cons

assistant managers don't make enough. The turnover rate is super high as well as their lack of accountability. You can't really blame them however, when they only make 9 an hour 25hrs a week. I have seen awesome leaders within the company over the last 5 years, but I have also seen my fair share of ineffective leaders.

Advice to Management

Be more positive. Be better listeners. Be good to our people so they stop quitting. If you can't provide the money for people, you have to make them like their job, or they WILL leave.

Other Employee Reviews for Little Caesar's

1. "What I imagined a first job would be like."

Pros

Never had a problem with any customer, even when the pizzas took long to come out.

Cons

A lot of work just for 7.40/hr.

2. "It was ok Very beneficial to professional learn and you learn what professional responsibility is."

Pros

Networking, well roundness. You would also get see how the business work from inside out. you will get a chance to meet district managers and network work with them

Cons

hours are not guarenteed. Depending on which little caesars you worked at it can be a little unprofessional. They run out of food to make and work you hard for little pay.