Little Caesar's - My experience at little Ceasars has been eye opening, and overall amazing. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Little Caesar's

"My experience at little Ceasars has been eye opening, and overall amazing."

Current Employee - Crew Member in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Crew Member in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (More than a year)

Pros

The best reasons to work here are flexible hours, good work experience, great for a first job, easy to make new friends, job isn't difficult after you get the hang of it.

Cons

Some challenges are catching on quick and doing things the proper way, but fast as well because depending on the store it can get very busy.

Advice to Management

Make sure the right people are being promoted, seniority doesn't make a good boss, make sure all promoted people are not only card certified but able to do the job quickly and efficiently. Saying you know what to do and doing it are not the same thing. Also getting promoted shouldn't mean staying on pizza dress for 5-8 hours. Getting paid more for doing less sounds ridiculous. Telling crew members what to do is nice and all but if a crew member is busy doing something that you told them to do, get off pizza dress for the 1 or 2 minutes it takes to do a pan pickup. Having one crew doing dishes, dough, pan pick ups, taking the trash out, preps,landing, cashier is great for management, but if that manager assistant/co/general whichever can't run the store without that crew member, maybe, just maybe, that person is wearing the wrong colored shirt, and making too much money, for knowing how to do something they never do or plan to do ever again.

Other Employee Reviews for Little Caesar's

1. "Chump work for minimum wage"

Former Employee - Pizza Maker/Cashier/Everything in Milpitas, CA
    Former Employee - Pizza Maker/Cashier/Everything in Milpitas, CA

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Free pizza, work experience, management opportunities if you show competence, make lots of friends...

Cons

Minimum wage, exhausting and unrewarding work

Advice to Management

Improve your disgusting product, in my opinion the quality of these pizzas are just barley passable.

2. "A big joke!"

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Austin, TX

I worked at Little Caesar's full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The job was easy to get.

Cons

Manager didn't know ANYTHING! The employees didn't get along with ANY manager. People stood around while I just did all the work while management said nothing! All of this was in one day. I quit my first day. SMH. The location where I was - was a filthy place. Roaches everywhere, the employee's and the manager's didn't wear gloves at all. The workers keep their personal food in the same refrigerator and shelves where they store the dough that's poofing. I was bought on as an Assistant Manager starting off at 8.75 hr. That was a BIG joke!

Advice to Management

GET IT TOGETHER! Cooperate really needs to get on this ASAP! I wouldn't recommend ANY customer to this location.