Little Caesar's - Good Experience, Terrible Pay | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Little Caesar's

"Good Experience, Terrible Pay"

Current Employee - Store Manager
Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time

Pros

Good experience with overall friendly people. Learned how to efficiently manage a wide range of people.

Cons

Absolutely terrible pay and almost no motive to try to succeed. After spending over a year working extremely hard to try to succeed I was continually given more responsibilities and promised raises that I never received.

Advice to Management

Pay people what they are worth.

Other Employee Reviews for Little Caesar's

1. "A good opportunity for youngsters to build a career"

Former Employee - General Manager in Placentia, CA
    Former Employee - General Manager in Placentia, CA

I worked at Little Caesar's full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There is a fair amount of upward mobility opportunity within this organization and it is a great place to begin a career in management, however, if idle in a single position for too long, it is possible to get stuck at the company without advancing your career. If you end up finding yourself stagnant for too long, it is a wise decision to take what you have learned and apply it to future endeavors. In order to grow your career at this company you must possess a high level of determination to the daily operations, and be willing to get the job done at nearly any cost. Overall, it is a good place to begin your career in management or to be an external hire into upper management once you have garnered some outside experience, but I would advise against managing a store for many, many years before waiting for a promotion.

Cons

Long work hours, which is acceptable, however they are trying because of the mid-day hours involved, 10-830pm. Those specific hours make it difficult to have any personal life outside of your store location. Work is quite redundant but you can sculpt approaches to make it interesting, overall, the work environment is fun.

Advice to Management

Allow more flexibility to the store manager's schedule, that was the main issue with my time at Little Caesars, I was the store manager but still had a required schedule and if I wanted to alter it in any way, it needed the stamp of approval from the Area Supervisor.

2. "Little Caesars"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Ontario, CA
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Ontario, CA

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Perfect for entry-level work and those new to the workforce. The environment is easy-going.

Cons

Incompetent management, favoritism among staff is very prevalent.