Little Caesar's - Good working experience with ample opportunities to advance | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Little Caesar's

"Good working experience with ample opportunities to advance"

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in East Lansing, MI
Former Employee - Assistant Manager in East Lansing, MI

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible schedule, friendly employees and the job pays pretty well for what is asked of you. I had a great relationship with my employees and the management that was above me. Friendly people and the communication was ideal.

Cons

Although the schedule was flexible, once it was finalized it was difficult to find any wiggle room. The working conditions were often very hot because of the huge ovens so I suppose that is unavoidable.

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you are doing and communicating with your employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Little Caesar's

"Lots of wasted potential"

Current Employee - Store Manager
    Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at Little Caesar's full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

-Pay isn't bad if you're working the salaried 50 hours max. Usually it ends up being much more than that.
    -Company does give a lot to charity, and the Love Kitchen is a great thing.
    -Lots of opportunities for promotion.

Cons

-Extremely tight labor charts, especially at lower volume stores. Difficult to run the numbers they want.
    -Turnover is high. Employees beg for hours but I can't afford to have them in the store.
    -Quality is expected across the board, yet lots of stores have different equipment (Some worse off than others).
    -Classes take place downtown, which can be difficult for some people to make.

Advice to Management

If you want to bring people in AND keep them, you have the make the job appealing. The pay for crew and assistants is low for the job they are doing, and I can't schedule them over 30 hours. So what incentive do they have to want to stay? I try to keep the environment very light so they won't want to quit, but then I look incompetent to my supervisor and corporate. It's a lose-lose situation.
    In regards to the classes comment above, why not have area specific classes? It's a lot more appealing for a future assistant/co-manager to travel to a store close to them than to go way out of their way.

2. "Great career experience"

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Friendswood, TX
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Friendswood, TX

I worked at Little Caesar's full-time (More than a year)

Pros

working with customers and the responsibly and freedom i had to make decisions. Having flexible hours.

Cons

Shifts by myself, not having some products to satisfy some customers. Customers not being able to have pizza delieved to them. Having select drinks.

Advice to Management

start pizza delivery again