Little Caesar's - Little Caesar's Wage Slavery | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Little Caesar's

"Little Caesar's Wage Slavery"

Current Employee - Employee in Selma, AL
Current Employee - Employee in Selma, AL

Pros

The work is physically demanding, so I can count every shift as a workout! Employees are allowed to make themselves pizzas for free, during any given shift they work. Hours are flexible, great for students!

Cons

The work is physically demanding, every shift is a workout! The standards of Quality get compromised in favor of the standards of Quantity.

Advice to Management

If I could speak directly to the leadership over the Little Caesar's company, I would ask that they spend more time, personally, in the little stores out on the fringes, where they might find surprising differences from the ideal vision for a Little Caesar's Restaurant.

Other Employee Reviews for Little Caesar's

"A great place to work for leaders who love building teams!"

Current Employee - General Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - General Manager in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

This is the easiest Management position I have ever held! Very little stress!!! I have built a very strong team and now the store is a smooth operation and my job is to just keep it moving..... I love it! I can't believe I get paid to do what I do. Company has treated me like a person - not a number, upper-management is involved at all levels, medical benefits are excellent, bonus structure is fair and I have never missed one yet, excellent opportunities for advanced.

Cons

Stop hiring weak store managers, in this job market we can be PICKY! long work weeks with split days off, takes a little gettting used to if you don't have a background in the restaurant business.

Advice to Management

This is the fairest company I have ever worked for and I am content with my compensation package but continue to focus on leadership training on all levels!

"Good place to work if your 20"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Madison Heights, MI
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Madison Heights, MI

Pros

Vary nice customers. Co-workers are good people to work with.

Cons

Too much micro management. Once your over the age of 35 you can forget any advancement at all. After 5 years of commitment to this company all I get is 5 hours a week.

Advice to Management

Show a little loyalty to those who have stuck it out.