Live Commercial Advertising - A Multi-Level Marketing Scheme in disguise. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Live Commercial Advertising

"A Multi-Level Marketing Scheme in disguise."

Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Salt Lake City, UT
Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Live Commercial Advertising full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I received some amazing sales tools and experience, and the atmosphere is extremely positive and motivating. I do enjoy doing promotional sales, so once I was actually doing that part of the job, I felt like I was being productive.

Cons

What they did not tell me in plain English upfront was that I would be essentially working 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, for minimum wage. They had me travel without any offer of financial help in the form of a food and gas stipend, and was not provided with all necessary equipment for the project I was assigned to. I felt my questions were not answered fully and I felt I was in the dark quite a bit about what was going on half the time. They offered "promotions" but was given more responsibilities with no more pay. All the hard work is attached to a promise of about a year down the road, getting to open my own office and manage my own team doing sales, but the cost was too high for me. The only truly successful people I could see were people with no families anywhere to be found, and living as vagabonds.

Advice to Management

I would have appreciated the straight scoop up front. I learned sales pitches and sales systems which were great, but once I realized they were used on me, I was not happy. I would say this is a big part of why there is so much turnover.

Live Commercial Advertising Response

Nov 14, 2013 – President

This review was recently discovered by management of Live Commercial Advertising Inc., and an effort to respond is below :

As an employer, we try to provide the best working atmosphere we can. We... More

Other Employee Reviews for Live Commercial Advertising

"Best company I have ever worked for... hands down."

I have been working at Live Commercial Advertising full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have worked at Live Commercial for about 5 months. In that time, I have learned more about myself, sales, managing, and what a positive mind-set can do, than I have learned in the rest of my 20 years of job experience combined. The company culture and atmosphere are amazing. Every single day I am surrounded by people that are positive, complimentary, driven, and that want to learn and grow. People that see and understand the bigger picture, take pride in their work, and go above and beyond daily to succeed. But more importantly, every single person in this business is also dedicated to helping others learn and grow and become successful as well. What I have learned, and what I am working to accomplish with Live Commercial is invaluable. I could go to school for four years, and have a career for 15 years after that, and I still wouldn't have learned or accomplished what I have in the past 5 months with Live Commercial.

Cons

I did have to take a pay-cut to come to work here, and there is some hard work involved.. HOWEVER... the pay-cut is temporary, and the opportunity that this company offers is WELL worth a year or so (possibly less) of "less pay", and "hard work", while I steadily work up the ladder. It is a choice that is not right for everyone... but if you are the type of person that wants to have a different (better) life, that wants your hard work to pay off and be recognized, that wants to get out of the daily grind of a corporate or dead end job, and that is willing to put a little bit of time and effort to get that; this is definitely the right company for you!

2. "SCAM!"

Former Employee - Sales in Midvale, UT
    Former Employee - Sales in Midvale, UT

Pros

Still looking, Trying to find them...

Cons

Where do I begin, They promise that you can grow and earn more money, but I ended up making minimum wage, and being harassed by the manager at all hours. They made me drive 3 hours out from the office, and didn't pay for my transportation, and told me that we couldn't carpool. If you have no self respect, This place is for you!! This place deserves 0 Stars.

Advice to Management

Take some classes on how to be a leader!