Live Commercial Advertising - Best Opportunity in Town | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Live Commercial Advertising

"Best Opportunity in Town"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Live Commercial Advertising full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have never worked for a company such as Live Commercial Advertising. This place surrounds you with positive, hard-working, and driven individuals who are all willing to selflessly help each other grow on a daily basis. I was skeptical when I first started because this opportunity sounded too good to be true. The recruiters made claims that this was a “fast track” to management, and I would learn the equivalent of a college education in just a few short months. Six months of real world experiences here far outweigh years of book smarts in value, and this can be a paradigm shift for a lot of people. I started the company at the entry level position, which is where everybody starts. Have decades of marketing experience, start at entry level. Just out of college with a marketing degree, start at entry level. Experience supervising hundreds of people, start at entry level. Used to make six figure incomes, start at entry level.

This is a unique opportunity where many find it difficult to adapt to. This will push you out of your comfort zone. I’ve learned and consumed more knowledge in marketing and management than I could have ever imagined in my entire life. The more I learn here, the more I realize what I don’t know. I’ve been with the company for over a year and am fortunate enough to have worked myself into an assistant management position. I am now more career oriented and more positive as a person overall because of all the lessons learned through the training program.

Cons

Success comes with a lot of hard work and dedication. There were times that I wish I could have more free time to spend with my friends. There were times that I was exhausted at the end of a long day. I understand that these are just temporary hardships sacrificed as building blocks for long term success. I would do it all over again in a heart beat.

Other Employee Reviews for Live Commercial Advertising

1. "SCAM!"

Former Employee - Sales in Midvale, UT
    Former Employee - Sales in Midvale, UT

Pros

Still looking, Trying to find them...

Cons

Where do I begin, They promise that you can grow and earn more money, but I ended up making minimum wage, and being harassed by the manager at all hours. They made me drive 3 hours out from the office, and didn't pay for my transportation, and told me that we couldn't carpool. If you have no self respect, This place is for you!! This place deserves 0 Stars.

Advice to Management

Take some classes on how to be a leader!

2. ""MULTI-LEVEL" MARKETING SCHEME - ABSOLUTELY BEWARE"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Live Commercial Advertising full-time

Pros

The first week was fun and they made you feel hopeful.

Cons

So many... They lied about everything, promises of inside growth, financial success, support, and so much more.
    In reality they just wanted people to push their products. There was no support after the first couple of weeks, only criticism and constant ridicule.
    Terrible self centered managers who act like they care but don't.

Advice to Management

Shut down and get a job with integrity. Do something for someone else and see how good it feels. Have a code of ethics and morals.