Live Nation Entertainment - Live well and kill or be killed | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Live Nation Entertainment

"Live well and kill or be killed"

Former Employee - Director in Beverly Hills, CA
Former Employee - Director in Beverly Hills, CA

I worked at Live Nation Entertainment full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people, who aren't management, are some of the most fun and dedicated people I've ever worked with. You get early access to tickets, 20% off schwag, alcohol (Monday through) Fridays,

Cons

Sharpen your knives because some managers will stab you just to see you bleed.

Advice to Management

Stop running the company based on who squeaks the loudest. Make a plan and stick to it - oh, and try to make it a 'good' plan.

Other Employee Reviews for Live Nation Entertainment

1. "You serve your time and you use it as a stepping stone to the next great opportunity."

Former Employee - Senior Product Manager in Beverly Hills, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Product Manager in Beverly Hills, CA

I worked at Live Nation Entertainment full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great building. Nice location. People are friendly. The Hollywood office is great to visit. Very "green" company.

Cons

There is not enough career advancement, job diversity, or perks to retain good strong talent so we're losing good people who are searching for a better package elsewhere.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees, challenge them and reward them for their hard work. Do what you say you're going to do. A reorganization is in order.

2. "Was driven into the ground!"

Former Employee - Building Engineer in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Building Engineer in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Live Nation Entertainment full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I loved what I did. And that was the problem. Once my GM figured out how passionate I was about my job she used it against me. Really liked working with some of the people, until they were done learn everything I had to offer them......then low and behold, KNIFE to the back and showed the door, In an email no less!!

Cons

Too many people feared for their job which in turn cause me grief. In all my day as a working stiff, I was NEVER yelled at, demeaned or threatened. Until Live Nation. GM and other folks try to intimidate me and I don't take that very well. All very unprofessional. Cause me to get migraines, hospitalized for exhaustion and when I can back they tried to fire me for job abandonment. VERY, VERY piss-poor management skills!! Also, was always bitched at about OT, but still had to work 40hrs a week AND make all the shows,WITH NO OT!! Excuse me!!?

Advice to Management

Stop beating on your employees as if they where a piece of gum to be scraped off your shoes. You've already lost enough good people!!