Cover image for Live Well at Home by Eskaton

Live Well at Home by Eskaton

Is this your company?

Live Well at Home by Eskaton

Add a Review

Care Navigator-Care Manager - Care Navigator - Care Manager Live Well at Home by Eskaton Employee Review

1. 4.0
      May 1, 2018
      Care Navigator - Care Manager
      Former Employee, less than 1 year
      Roseville, CA
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

providing much needed, compassionate care to the elderly; wonderful internal staff.

Cons

Micromanaged by direct report; had to spend 11-2pm most days covering phones for lunch breaks vs. selling.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 3.0
        Dec 13, 2017
        Current Employee, more than 3 years
        Roseville, CA
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

staff is nice and pretty flexible to work around your schedule. They give bonuses to caregivers of the month. If you continue to pick up a lot of the shifts the more rewards you get.

Cons

They don't give you enough information about your shift. You learn about your resident when you work with them and not prior. They are also disorganized. Low pay. Around minimum wage.

Discover more reviews about Live Well at Home by Eskaton.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

SR. Maintenance Engineer

I had an panel interview(which seems the last interview?) on Nov.21st, sent thank you email, and received response(look forward to our next step) on same day. but have not heard back from them afterwards. I understand that we had Thanksgiving weekend but should I send follow up email? or should I just wait?

2 Comments

Digital Marketing Coordinator

I am having an interview on Monday. Any tips or suggestions? I am finally getting back in work force after 1and a half year of break. I feel like I have lost the touch with current Digital Marketing landscape.

0 Comments

Kk Ss

I was recently laid off from a small cap company and worked as a data engineer for 2 years. Interviewing with another company started off today with the HR round. How and when do you guys negotiate sign on bonus? Is the rule of thumb is 10% of the compensation?

0 Comments