LiveHealthier - A happy employee with a positive outlook | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for LiveHealthier

"A happy employee with a positive outlook"

Current Employee - Client Services in Bethesda, MD
Current Employee - Client Services in Bethesda, MD

I have been working at LiveHealthier full-time (More than a year)

Pros

LiveHealthier is a young, bright and innovative company that is going through exceptional growth, creating excellent career opportunities for it's employees. This organization is exciting, collaborative, fun, flexible, dynamic, open and fast paced. The office space is beautiful and the company upholds a flexible work culture for employees, striving toward optimal work life balance for all. Working here, I have found a peer group that is passionate and committed to the work that we do, despite the roadblocks and bumps along the way, there is a wonderful energy here that is hard to overlook. LiveHealthier's CEO is exceptionally passionate about the company's welfare, mission and long term longevity. It is refreshing to work under a leader who takes the satisfaction and well being of her employees so seriously and to heart.

Cons

LiveHealthier is growing, and growth, especially the fast paced growth we have experienced can bring unwanted change and frustration. I am disappointed that a few others have not been able to see the sliver lining that we have glowing around here, but there will always be those who can not see the positive side of change. The true test of the longevity of this company is where we have been and how far we have come. For those who know and understand the big picture, it is not hard to see that LiveHealthier is on a strong and steady path toward great things, both in our industry and in creating/maintaining a lovely place to work.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to the worker bees and to create changes that benefit the collective. Continue to be transparent about where the company is going, what is changing and what may or may not be working!

Other Employee Reviews for LiveHealthier

"Really Liked It"

I worked at LiveHealthier full-time

Pros

Friendly employees, fantastic benefits, and great work/life balance. Running and tennis clubs should keep you motivated! No dress code- feel free to wear yoga pants or athletic gear. The work itself was fun and engaging. Mary Moslander is absolutely wonderful and so are most of the higher management.

Cons

It was bought out by a larger company, which is making some unwanted changes to office life.

Advice to Management

Please don't change too much.

"Intern"

I worked at LiveHealthier part-time

Pros

Tremendous opportunity to grow. Dedication, quality work is rewarded.

Cons

No legitimate cons. Employees are remarkably fit, thus it may encourage you to work out. This could be a con if you loathe exercise.