LiveOps - Great Work at Home Opportunity | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for LiveOps

"Great Work at Home Opportunity"

Current Employee - Sales Specialist in Santa Clara, CA
Current Employee - Sales Specialist in Santa Clara, CA

Pros

I've been working for live ops for almost 2 years now and I love the flexibility, support, and pay structure.

Cons

The program I work sometimes has many repeat callers which makes it difficult to improve on sales and meet metrics.

Advice to Management

Read forums and listen to agents concerns. It's important to understand what the struggles are and find ways to improve.

Other Employee Reviews for LiveOps

"FLEXIBLE EXTRA INCOME"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Pittsburgh, PA

Pros

I like the fact that I can jump on the phone and make a few extra dollars.
    This is Independent contract work people need to know this is their own business... you need to make it work for you.
    Your are not going to get raises or promotions you are your boss.
    Follow the scripts and you will succeed.
    Live ops needs to monitor they are the top you need to perform to customer standards that is anywhere.
    Make sure you know what you are doing before you take calls.
    I had heart surgery and had to take off more than 45 days and was able to come back. Just communicate to them VERY HAPPY ABOUT THAT!!!!

Cons

Not much wiggle room for being new. You need to be familiar before you start if you do not do well you will be pulled out of a program.
    Better model for training listening to calls from top agents. Or calls generated by Management.
    More positive feedback not just negative.
    No news is good news... DOES NOT WORK....

Advice to Management

Add quality training calls to Podcasts... so we can listen to up sells and special offers.
    Allow some information sharing.

"unfair compliance events"

Current Employee - Independent Agent in Allentown, PA
    Current Employee - Independent Agent in Allentown, PA

Pros

you make your own schedule

Cons

1.CALL VOLUME (if they chose to route calls to you ) is UNPREDICTABLE and if you "commit" you self to a schedule you have to sit there for however long you "thought" you were going to be getting calls. Once I sat for 5 hours received 3 calls at 7-10minutes each (because they write you up/flag your calls give you compliance events for long call handling time) mind you you get paid based on talk time 0.25 per minute. you can imagine my disappointment, but some days I can work the same amount of time and make $40-$50.
    2. UNFAIR COMPLIANCE EVENTS for call handling time even if you make the sale
    3.NO SUPPORT noone knows anything and they swear up and down that their system is flawless even if the call routes you a call with an agent already on the line. you can get a compliance event for that!

Advice to Management

provide support and incentives for your workers because they make you a lot of money and they are the ones on the front lines keeping the customer and the clients happy. I think the reason why you set up the company as "independent contractors is because you treat your workers like crap and you have high turn over and your dodging unemployment insurance.