LiveOps - Decent 2nd income from home, around your regular life | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for LiveOps

"Decent 2nd income from home, around your regular life"

Current Contractor - Virtual Services Representative in Saint Petersburg, FL
Current Contractor - Virtual Services Representative in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at LiveOps as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

Work your own schedule, very flexible. It made me list a city, but this is a work at home job that you can do from just about anywhere in the United States.

Cons

Must work a lot of time to make enough as a sole income

Advice to Management

Pretty decent company all the way around

Other Employee Reviews for LiveOps

"I love my job"

Current Employee - Independent Contractor in Dunnellon, FL
    Current Employee - Independent Contractor in Dunnellon, FL

I have been working at LiveOps full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work from home eliminates fuel cost, no dress code, schedule in 30 minute increments, talk to people all day long, rewarding work! Bonuses offered.

Cons

Start with company has to be sales (infomercials), sometimes the call volume isn't there to support pay, pay per minute rates, independent contractor, no benefits.

Advice to Management

Start allowing the work from home contractors the ability to advance in the company to become actual employees of LiveOps.

"Lots of SMART people got out, and many more will follow if things don't get better soon."

Current Employee - Program Specialist in Santa Clarita, CA
    Current Employee - Program Specialist in Santa Clarita, CA

I have been working at LiveOps full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Ability to work from home
    Decent Medical Package
    Matching 401K

Cons

Overworked, underpaid, cliques, low morale, disorganization, little direction, constant fires that need to be dealt with, layoffs every quarter, constant changes to supposedly make things better, but they end up only adding to the workload, unprofessional and uneducated managers (I have a degree, and my supervisor does not. I'm actually not even sure how she even has a job at all actually), no hope of advancement, no job security, horrible communication, lack of clear goals, office politics and gossip.

Advice to Management

Figure out where the company is going and communicate the plan to all of the employees, not just CA employees and Directors, make every employee feel valued, compensate employees more, encourage more interaction between employees in the office and those who work remotely so remote people don't feel so completely cut off and looked down upon. Realize that most of the "Community" department is really unhappy because they feel overworked, unappreciated, and underpaid and are actively seeking employment elsewhere. I don't know one person who is happy. Also, bring back the opportunity to ask anonymous questions at All Hands meetings. Everyone is afraid to ask questions now (if they are actually even given the opportunity).