LiveOps - Great place to work for | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for LiveOps

"Great place to work for"

Current Contractor - Independent Agent in Washington, IL
Current Contractor - Independent Agent in Washington, IL

I have been working at LiveOps as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

You make your own income.

Cons

Its harder to start out.

Advice to Management

You do a great job

Other Employee Reviews for LiveOps

"Work at Home- Look No Further...LiveOps is an Excellent Choice. Very Flexible, With Room to Grow!!"

Current Contractor - Customer Service Representative in West Pittsburg, PA
    Current Contractor - Customer Service Representative in West Pittsburg, PA

I have been working at LiveOps as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

I Love this company and the freedom. I have been with this company for about 3 years. I began with sales. It was pay with commision. I advanced to a different customer service position (another client). I have been offered another line now, which is also customer service. All together I have sales and customer service lines that I can work (choose from), and I schedule myself in 30 minute increments..The pay is very good, especially compared to other work at home companies. The training is mostly done on your own, but there are also training conferences, and conferences to stay up-to-date on the material. I paid for a background/credit check when I started. I have an Associates Degree and Medical Billing Degree. Bonus pay is often offered, as well as great contests. I love the freedom to choose my own schedule! Job security is pretty good. According to my experience, LiveOps will recognize your dedication & performance, and allows you to Advance from within! I have worked at other work at home companies and have not found them to be as wonderful as LiveOps. The management team at LiveOps (that I have dealt with), has been extremely professional and easy to communicate with. Liveops will give you the tools and a position, then it is up to you how you handle and succeed at that position (as a contractor). I love the amount of opportunities here! This is a company that you can grow your home business with!

Cons

They do not hire in NY and possibly Vermont..

Advice to Management

Keep up the Good Work!!

"Not concerned about Agents"

Current Employee - Call Center Agent in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Call Center Agent in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at LiveOps part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexibility of hours is good
    Prompt payments is great

Cons

Somewhat shady with script delivery. Very punitive when it comes to agents not being able to fulfill commits for any reason, or keep up with high sales calls.

Advice to Management

Stop being so rigid and remember that you need agents to run your almost free virtual callcenter. Stop taking advantage of employees just because the economy is bad. Stop hiring more people when you don't have enough work for those of us there.