LiveOps - Unethical procedures | Glassdoor

"Unethical procedures"

Former Contractor - Independent Agent
Former Contractor - Independent Agent

I worked at LiveOps as a contractor

Pros

You will get paid for your work. You make your own hours and the schedule requirements are flexible.

Cons

Liveops is not a reliable "job." They are intended to use as additional income only. They will terminate your contract and never give you proof as to why. They terminated my contract once because they claim I never renewed my contract, which was a lie. They also claimed that I committed a violation that NEVER happened. This company will flat out make up reasons to terminate your contract and never respond to your messages or concerns. My experience with them was the most ridiculous work-related situation I have ever encountered. My advice is: If you work for them, make all the money you can, but NEVER get too comfortable and always keep other jobs or sources of income. You can't build a solid house on a shaky foundation.

Advice to Management

Have a conscious. Start doing the right thing. Do not terminate an agent's contract without providing proof of wrong doing. Have better communication where you can actually speak to a human instead of emails that do not get responded to.

Other Employee Reviews for LiveOps

"Great company-"

I have been working at LiveOps full-time

Pros

Management that doesn't help employees, turns people away when looking for assistance. If you ask questions, the management wont help. When questioned about needing work, there is no trust.

Cons

Great concept, but does not listen to ideas that will help improve the company.

2. "Great opportunities to learn & grow."

Current Employee - Senior Director in Fredericton, NB (Canada)
    Current Employee - Senior Director in Fredericton, NB (Canada)

Pros

All employees have a passion for the company and customer service industry. While management has undergone some changes, the team have right balance between short-term and long-term objectives. A strong commitment on investing in product, people and process. The team genuinely care about customers, partners, and fellow employees.

Cons

A lot of change in last 10-months. If you're someone who doesn't like change, might be seen as a con. I personally welcome change provide it gets the company a step closer to its goals. We are making leaps ahead.

Advice to Management

Keep driving forward with same commitment, focus and determination.