LiveOps - Great Start Up for new professionals | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for LiveOps

"Great Start Up for new professionals"

I worked at LiveOps full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Innovation, and contact center excellence

Cons

Management from Corporate office is disconnected from management that works from home. Management from home does not behave like true professionals and need to learn to coach and develop employees like the Program Specialist and CSRs. Most people that are promoted are those that are well liked not well prepared for the positions. My bad reviews are for the management at home not the management in the corporate office.

Advice to Management

Hold management that works at home accountable for their actions. Hold them responsible for turning true and manageable quarterly or semiannual goals.

Other Employee Reviews for LiveOps

"Worse Work @ Home Company Now!"

Pros

Work uncommitted, work from home

Cons

No Communication from upper management when they decide to make changes to your home base business. They terminate contracts without a warning or a reason. They have recently issued a lot of compliance events and pulled people off of their calling lines for no reason. Most of the people that were issued Compliance Events and removed from calls were agents that were with the company for many years. Great stellar agents that worked hard. LiveOps has failed to provide reasons for what has been happening for the last month. They have definitely changed for the worse. They are nitpicking on how people sound on the phone now and writing them up for no reason. They have recently hired a bunch of people to fill many of the positions of those terminated or removed from calls. I am shocked on how they are behaving and warn people this is not a stable work at home job. You can be working one day and log on the next day and find a compliance event or termination due to no fault of your own. So don't walk but RUN from this company!

I encourage all former as well as active agents to contact their local USDOL to seek action against LiveOps for their unethical practices. They are treating Independent Contractors as employees with these "at will" terminations. In fact LiveOps is breaching the agents Independent Contract by terminating them or disciplining them without a valid cause. They won their last misclassification lawsuit a few years ago. But that was then and this is now and the things that have been going on with the company now is violating state, federal and local laws. So stand up and take action and make your voice heard!

Advice to Management

Better Communication with your agents on how they can improve their home base business. Communicate with agents instead of abruptly terminating them or preventing them from receiving calls.

"Unethical churning of human beings, poor treatment by Liveops"

Pros

flexibility of hours, no more than that

Cons

terminated suddenly, no excuse given except for vague reference to a phone call. They charged me with "upselling", when their was only ONE product to be offered. They did not need a real reason to terminate, they fabricated a reason. I asked for redress or an explanation, none was given. I have worked as an agent and manager in the insurance industry for almost two decades. NEVER have I been treated so disrespectfully than by liveops....RUN, don't walk away from this company

Advice to Management

Know this: I will spend a considerable amount of time criticizing your unethical treatment of agent contractors....You are detestable and despicable in your treatment of agents that have excellent metrics.......You haven't heard the last of me............