LiveOps - Not worth your time | Glassdoor

"Not worth your time"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Irvine, CA
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Irvine, CA

Pros

The flexibility of the work schedule, can work from home,set your own schedule, they pay on time. Would amke a good part time job for a stay at home mom just looking make afew extra shopping bucks.

Cons

Too many reps and not enough time slots. Could not get enough hours to survive, not for someone trying to support thier family.

Advice to Management

Better employment managment. hire from within for supervisor jobs. People who have been there can lead the team with those skills learned.

Other Employee Reviews for LiveOps

1. "Great opportunities to learn & grow."

Current Employee - Senior Director in Fredericton, NB (Canada)
    Current Employee - Senior Director in Fredericton, NB (Canada)

Pros

All employees have a passion for the company and customer service industry. While management has undergone some changes, the team have right balance between short-term and long-term objectives. A strong commitment on investing in product, people and process. The team genuinely care about customers, partners, and fellow employees.

Cons

A lot of change in last 10-months. If you're someone who doesn't like change, might be seen as a con. I personally welcome change provide it gets the company a step closer to its goals. We are making leaps ahead.

Advice to Management

Keep driving forward with same commitment, focus and determination.

"A lot of promise, and a lot of promises: Neither fulfilled"

Former Employee - Sales Director in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Sales Director in London, England (UK)

I worked at LiveOps full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Excitement and the feeling that there is technology being developed that will be shaping the future . The potential for exercising share options. Some excellent customers like Salesforce. Technology that looks and feels intuitive in client demonstrations.

Cons

This might just be a 'start-up thing' - but I found some major challenges. There is an awful lot of vapourware in terms of what is presented to the customer/partner, and what is actually happening/achievable, proven... this pushed me out of my comfort zone as a salesperson at times. Also the culture is entirely US-focussed, highly detached and quite often does NOT reward effort outside of billable seats. I found that this combination saw some fairly schizophrenic 'hire 'em and fire 'em' decisions, and I have since seen a significant slice of influential Management (Sales and Product) removed - but I know some guys there still working serious hours and finding life fairly uncomfortable.

Advice to Management

People in your organisation need time, effort and engagement to reach their potential. Too many promises on what might happen will really start to burn people out. When I worked here the CEO would not even share a cab ride with his employees. This speaks volumes.