KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

LiveRamp used to be great but it’s been on a downhill trajectory

Apr 18, 2022 - People and Culture
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits package with generous PTO and awesome thrive days. Also love the flexible work model (not requiring a forced return to office). The company is always changing so there’s always a new challenge to tackle.

Cons

LiveRamp’s leadership has changed drastically over the last year and with it the company’s culture. It seems like the leaders are not at all aligned and therefore their teams are often working against each other. Even the simplest things (like getting a vendor paid) are an uphill battle. It feels like so many people are spinning their wheels but not going very far or really getting things done. Many people I talk to are frustrated about inefficient processes, changes not being clearly communicated, and constant misalignment. LiveRamp used to be great but it’s been on a downhill trajectory. It’s just not a fun or productive place to work anymore.

7 people found this review helpful

LiveRamp Response

People & Culture Manager

Teammate - I regret that this has been your experience. So many of our teammates work hard to develop a culture of innovation, collaboration, and inclusivity here at LiveRamp. When we fall short, we want to use those experiences to learn and grow. We are listening! Know that your opinion, no matter how hard it may be to process, it's valued and challenges us to do better. Thank you

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Inclusive environment. Company has saturated the market and is trying to find new growth now

Jul 21, 2022 - Head of Product in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very inclusive environment. Great technology. Decent benefits

Cons

However, the product team has continued to promote mediocre talent which demoralizes everyone. Attrition is terrible. With the recent slump, stocks are worthless too and it's better to join a mid-stage startup. Leadership somehow believes they can continue to grow but i think it's time to just be acquired and let everyone move on.

2 people found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee

A nice company

Aug 7, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

People here are friendly to offer help and support; Company is trying to provide flexibility wherever it fits

Cons

Need a clearer product vision and strategy

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about LiveRamp.

LiveRamp Photos