KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

A Truly Great Place to Work

Jun 9, 2022 - Sr Program Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

From the flexibility of when/where you work, to the amazing benefits offered, to the inclusivity and sense of belonging, and finally the awesome people you get to work with ... are truly the best parts about working for LiveRamp. I brag to all of my family & friends about how I love working for LiveRamp. Highly recommend! 10/10 !

Cons

I would say the only con is a lot of times it feels like everything is up in the air (and undecided) -- its hard to get decisions made to move forward to actually execute on your job.

3 people found this review helpful

LiveRamp Response

People and Culture Manager

Teammate - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while at LiveRamp! Feedback like yours is extremely valuable to our team and we are glad you chose to be a liveramper. The last 2 years have presented new opportunities for teams to get better at what we do and figure out ways to execute on new challenges; so while it may take longer for decisions to be made please know that careful thought is being made for the business our employees and customers good.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

LiveRamp Offers Unique Value Prop To Market

Aug 8, 2022 - VP of Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

The solutions LiveRamp offers to its customers add value to their businesses. LiveRamp has really only scratched the surface for the use cases they can power with most of their customers.

Cons

Innovation needs to be faster and clearer - what's next and why?

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good potential, but not promising

Aug 15, 2022 - Talent Acquisition Partner in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Unlimited PTO, "Thrive Days" (additional company days off" Employee Resource Groups

Cons

- The pay is not competitive - Leadership lacks transparency - They hire managers to either 1) oversee too many people and/or 2) do too many different things. This leads to not really having managerial support - Lacks resources needed to be successful in role

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about LiveRamp.

LiveRamp Photos