KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 5 years

New Leadership, Wrong Direction

Jun 22, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive pay. Great benefits. A few good people left in the organization, but for how long? Used to be a great culture, but has been replaced by toxic finger pointing, and cover-your-ass mentality. Leadership Team is painfully under-qualified.

Cons

New Executive Leadership says the right words, but has no follow through. CEO does not know how to lead or inspire the organization. He talks loud, but says nothing. Tells the same out-dated stories at town halls and acts like everything is just fine. Maybe in his seat it is, but where I am sitting we are drowning and no one seems to care. They just made an announcement they want everyone to come back to the office. I don't live anywhere near the office, anymore. Does that mean I am going to get fired? Actually, that's not a bad thing.

Continue reading
    8 people found this review helpful

LiveRamp Response

People and Culture Manager

Our ears are open to this feedback! Your opinion matters and I think there is more to dig into here, in the spirit of continuous improvement. You have been with Liveramp for over six years so I'm sure you've seen quite a bit of change and while change is necessary it's not always easy. Our goal is now and has always been to foster a culture of inclusivity with growth opportunities for all employees . People matter most at Liveramp and our leaders will continue to make decisions that are best for all employees. The Flex friendly policy that was recently announced does not state that remote workers will need to adjust their living arrangements to come back into a hub or impact the status of your position. Please feel free to reach out to the people and culture team if you would like to discuss this further. We are stronger together and investing in our people is critical to our success as a company.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Inclusive environment. Company has saturated the market and is trying to find new growth now

Jul 21, 2022 - Head of Product in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very inclusive environment. Great technology. Decent benefits

Cons

However, the product team has continued to promote mediocre talent which demoralizes everyone. Attrition is terrible. With the recent slump, stocks are worthless too and it's better to join a mid-stage startup. Leadership somehow believes they can continue to grow but i think it's time to just be acquired and let everyone move on.

2 people found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee

A nice company

Aug 7, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

People here are friendly to offer help and support; Company is trying to provide flexibility wherever it fits

Cons

Need a clearer product vision and strategy

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about LiveRamp.

LiveRamp Photos