Livefyre - Fast-paced and fun -- you'll keep on learning every day! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Livefyre

"Fast-paced and fun -- you'll keep on learning every day!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Livefyre full-time

Pros

Team spirit and community is at the core of this company. Walking into work everyday meant I was seeing my friends everyday, and it was a blast to work alongside such spirited, knowledgeable, dedicated professionals. Tons of room for career growth, since Livefyre still has that "start-up" feel -- you can be a jack of all trades here.

Cons

Long hours surrounding product updates and launches, some peer pressure to be involved in after-work activities.

Advice to Management

Keep being as open and as kind as you already are; your employees appreciate it!

Other Employee Reviews for Livefyre

"Love being part of this fast paced start up."

Current Employee - Office Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Office Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Livefyre full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are so many great reasons to be here.

The people. I have never been surrounded by so many bright, witty and all around fun young professionals. Everyone works hard, but jokes are cracked throughout the day & communication lines are always open. No one is afraid to ask for help, there are no tough questions.

The environment is very casual, while still maintaining a level of professionalism. There's always something fun happening, whether it's our weekly company kickball league, a party for whatever reason we can think up, happy hours with local bars, or being "free-willy'd" (You'll have to take a job here to learn the meaning of that one.) this place is always jumping!

The food! Our kitchen is always fully stocked. Just a few items include, fresh fruits & veggies, all kinds of snacks, cold cuts, deli meats, and anything else you'd need to make a killer sandwich, every kind of cereal you could want as well as adult beverages... which usually don't start disappearing until after 5pm.

I could list a million reasons why I love working here, but the main reason is that I'm not the only one. This is the kind of job that makes you WANT to come to work, no one plays hookie, no one gets bored and I've heard mulitiple people say "this is the best job I've ever had

Cons

The only downside is our building is currently under construction & there are sometimes loud noises, but the building does their best to keep the noise during non business hours & that should be done before the end of the year.

Advice to Management

Hire more awesome people!

2. "it's good - really :)"

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Livefyre (Less than a year)

Pros

Stellar products and very talented people. All the other reviews here are from people that were culled in a recent reorg. Every startup goes though growing pains. Not everyone fits from a skill or cultural perspective as a company moves into maturity. I feel sorry for those that went but Livefyre is stronger for it.

Cons

products are awesome, so let's market them better

Advice to Management

- consistency in messaging and actions would be appreciated
    - throw your arms around people, they want to stay though there's uncertainty