Liveops - Renewed Hope | Glassdoor
Pros
  • "Work from home, select the days and times you want to work" (in 178 reviews)

• "Make my own hours, flexible schedule, choose types of calls I decide to handle, lots of resources available to improve skills" (in 43 reviews)

Cons
  • "However, call volume for each individual rep is based in large part on how sales weigh against other agents" (in 59 reviews)

• "Company states, "you are paid talk time"" (in 41 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Renewed Hope"

Former Employee - Production
Former Employee - Production

I worked at Liveops (More than 8 years)

Pros

Finally the board saw what everyone else did. They did the right thing in replacing the CEO with someone who deserved it all along.

Cons

Lost a lot of good employees during the last few months. I hope it doesn't negatively affect the business.

Advice to Management

Thanks for listening to your employees. They are good people who want the best for Liveops and always have. They work hard for the success they get. I see the moral will improve with Greg back at the helm!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Part-time job"

I have been working at Liveops part-time

Pros

I like the flexibility the job offers and being able to work from home when I want to.

Cons

I have never been able to get a hold of the on duty CSR while on a call so I have been trying to figure it out as best as I can with the resources I already have. Their post box email for communication, is just one-sided. They've had hours available but I've committed to different hours on different days and received absolutely no calls. Which equals no money! If agents are expected to honor a certain numbers of commits then Liveops responsibility should be to ensure that call volume is up and there is a strong steady call flow.

Advice to Management

Update java
    Treat agents like people not just a number. Provide a better way to communicate when agents have issues or concerns.

Liveops Response

Oct 24, 2017 – Online Marketing Specialist

Thank you for your review and feedback. We offer a variety of resources and opportunities for communication, including our popular Agent Roadshows where you can meet Liveops staff and other... More

"Wonderful Company!"

Current Contractor - Independent Contractor in Atlanta, GA
    Current Contractor - Independent Contractor in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Liveops as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

Flexibility is top. I have been with the company for about 8 months and I absolutely love it! Everyone is a team and making money is the key. You're able to make your own schedule, around being a parent at the same time. Management is great and I couldn't ask for anything better!!!

Cons

The pay could be a little better but I'm not complaining and the training for other opportunities could be a bit better for the agents who want to pursue staying with the company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, I know you all have a handful! Also, listen more to your agents, besides we're the ones making the company do what it does.

Discover more reviews about Liveops.