Cover image for Liveops

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 1.0
    Former Freelancer, less than 1 year

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!!!!!!

Jun 28, 2018 - Insurance Specialist in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easy registration system, easy process to apply

Cons

Worst system to get help, takes 2+ weeks to get help when you are in certification, and when you finally get a response its to tell you that you are terminated. Weeks of training gone down the train! I passed everything! When I got the end, when it was time to complete a test login, I got locked out. As I was resetting my password, their system deactivated my entire account. I sent multiple emails to support. When I got a response it was telling me I had the wrong department and who to send the email to. Of course I did, forwarding the original email so that it was stamped. Waited, waited, waited. Nothing. Finally I get an email 3 weeks later saying I was terminated. Yet I received an email to access their internal blog and posting board, but couldn't access anything else. Why would you give me access to an internal board if you terminated me? This company is a joke! I hope that the clients realize this is why they can't keep good people, because its not the agents its the company hosting the agents. Poor training, poor management, poor timing and overall a poor company. Sad to say my friend went through another course and was told by her trainer in the required section she made it to the final step, and then to receive an email that she as termed. This is a rip OFF!

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Company with many projects

Oct 21, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Enough hours for contractors to schedule

Cons

Certification is unpaid and lengthy

2 people found this review helpful

Liveops Response

So happy to hear that you love contracting with Liveops. Thanks for sharing and we wish you the most success with your home-based business!

2. 2.0
    Current Contractor

Careless treatment of workers

Nov 27, 2022 - Remote Independent Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Liveops offers the ability to choose your own hours, and as far as I can see, it usually has gigs available; if you choose the right gig, you’ll be able to get a decent number of hours. They also offered transcription work for a short time - it was low-paid, but the pay still came out to be better than what you’d get from most work-from-home transcription gigs.

Cons

When I last worked for them, they made people read off of scripts for literally everything. Some of their gigs only offered a few hours of work a day, and these hours were mostly between midnight and morningtime. They pay per talk minute, not per hour. But the real reason I left them was that I signed up for their Abbvie program about two or three weeks before orientation. Liveops waited until orientation day to inform us all that we were required to attend two national conventions a year for this program. For many of us, including myself, this would mean traveling out of state. I cannot travel, nor could several other people who had signed up for this program. Liveops basically told us, “Too bad,” and that if we couldnt meet this requirement, which had been sprung on us at the last minute, we’d be terminated. They told us the first of these conventions would be in February. It was currently late in November, and we were supposed to complete unpaid training that would last until January before we could start performing paid work. So a month of paid work, and then I’d have to leave the job because I couldn’t travel out of state for a WORK FROM HOME job. Needless to say, I quit and will not work for Liveops again.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Liveops.

Liveops Photos

+ Add Photo
Liveops photo of: Liveops Nation!
Liveops photo of: Liveops is named in the Inc 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2021.
Liveops photo of: Liveops listed as the 6th Fastest-Growing and the 19th Top Private Company in the State by Phoenix Business Journal's Arizona Corporate Excellence Awards in 2021.
Liveops photo of: Liveops employees at Volunteer Week 2021.
Liveops photo of: Liveops Scottsdale Office
Liveops photo of: Liveops employees at Volunteer Week 2021.
Liveops photo of: Liveops core beliefs in Scottsdale office.

Liveops Job Seekers Also Viewed