Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fun Environment

Sep 15, 2021 - Independent Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Make your own schedule, fun

Cons

Certification classes can be a bit too rushed

Be the first to find this review helpful

Community Manager

We appreciate the feedback about certification and are glad to hear your pros. Thank you for taking the time to share!

1. 5.0
    Former Contractor

LuiveOps Review

Sep 13, 2021 - Software Engineer in Blair, NE
    Business Outlook

Pros

They have great training courses

Cons

Lack of call volume for employees

Be the first to find this review helpful

Community Manager

Thanks for the 5-star review and taking the time to share!

2. 1.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Waste of my time

Oct 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I can't think of any, other than meeting other hardworking people who thought they were working toward something worthwhile and putting their all into it.

Cons

I worked so hard to train for this position. Three weeks of my life, including weekends. Class started with 150 and only 42 made it. Then, we finally have the opportunity to make money during week four. NO CALLS for a whole week. I could count the calls on my hands. I was told it could be my phone, which is brand new and works perfectly. It could be my internet, which I did a speed test that showed 98 percent. They could hear me but I wasn't picking up. Finally, my leader said you are connected, but volume is low. We are not allowed to share with others that we aren't getting calls. They are running a class now for the same position and another back-to-back. Why? We Only get paid for talk time. Just a terrible experience.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful

Community Manager

We appreciate the feedback as we continue to enhance the agent experience. We'd like to hear more about your experience and the programs you've worked on so we can work to improve. Please contact us at press@liveops.com.

Discover more reviews about Liveops.