Livit - Good place to work | Glassdoor

"Good place to work"

Pros

you get to work with new technologies

Cons

hackathon is longer than it should

Oct 20, 2016 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for the positive review! Our hackathons are generally lots of fun so we'll look into taking them a notch further up even!

Other Employee Reviews for Livit

1. "One of the best places I worked"

I worked at Livit full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Awesome and friendly people, lots of social activities, great level of flexibility and super interesting projects.

Cons

The office space could have been better

Mar 18, 2018 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're so happy you liked the people, the flexibility and the projects you worked on!
    Regarding the office space, the exciting news is that right as we speak... More

"Easygoing work complex but it's not 'paradise Bali'"

I worked at Livit full-time

Pros

On-site pool (very small, just good for cooling off), food and moped provided for most people working there. The office buildings are air conditioned and nice enough inside. There is a cafe area.

I think they offer a few sport activities in the days, wifi.

I think villas are cleaned every day.

Cons

Not a very nice-looking villa complex. Hostile dogs especially at night... do not come here if you are dogphobic!

Nothing to do in evenings (uninteresting location...it gets dark at the same time each day and most nice places or beaches are hours away.

Some villas much less nice than others. Some were lacking air conditioning which can be very stressful especially if you're jetlagged or ill.

Some miscommunication over visa regulations, what to do or sign, and where to go for medical treatment or vaccinations.

Local activities or exciting excusions get offered only during hackathons, which seems strange. I guess it is like a holiday for people coming from other countries.

If you've worked or lived in SE Asia before, I think you might expect more.

Sep 15, 2017 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you so much for your feedback! We use information like this to make Livit even more awesome. In fact, as we speak, we're getting ready to move to a bigger and more inspiring location right near... More