LizardTech - Great Opportunity! | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Opportunity!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at LizardTech full-time for more than a year

Pros

LizardTech is a small, but dynamic team. There is a great opportunity to really own your position, put your skills & passions to work and make a difference. You are not a cog in the machine here. LT is a well-established tech company, but behaves like a startup. This creates an atmosphere of collaboration, job titles that are just titles (you have the ability to stretch and grow) and a real sense of accomplishment.... LT offers an unmatched work-life balance atmosphere. We get the work done, but have the ability to spend time on ourselves and with our families. The snacks are good too!

Cons

Resources - It's a small company, with not a lot of man power. But this could also be an Pro, depending on how you see things. Right now, location - traffic from the water front project and viaduct construction makes the commute a bit of a headache. Job growth - While you have the ability to make your position as much as you want to make it, it's a small company. So, not a lot of room for growth in the sense... or promotions or large pay raises.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in talent and out-of-the-box opportunities for LizardTech.

LizardTech2016-05-05

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Hard-working, dedicated team of talented individuals"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at LizardTech full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Love the people and the culture at LizardTech. The communication flow amongst the various departments is open. Everyone respects one another and deeply cares about the company succeeding, which makes us work that much harder.

Cons

Love the new office space, just not a huge fan of all the construction going on around our building. At least it won't last forever.

LizardTech2016-05-05
  2. "Lack of Accountability Drives Decline"

in Seattle, WA

I have been working at LizardTech

Pros

Mostly good people with good intentions to improve company Great benefits, nice office location Small company feel, but it is no startup

Cons

Most people with long tenure (10+ years) are accustomed to saying "yes" and lack basic skills Critical parts of organization closed to change and suffer low morale, tightly embracing status quo of decline Lack of accountability and inability to address it

Advice to Management

Get professional help on how to stop decline. Embrace change. Fire non-performers, reward those who bring results. Enforce accountability.

LizardTech2016-07-30

Discover more reviews about LizardTech.