Lochbridge - General | Glassdoor

"General"

I have been working at Lochbridge full-time (More than a year)

Pros

. Health Benefits
. Vacation Hours
.Bonus Plans

Cons

Not much opportunities for career growth

Other Employee Reviews for Lochbridge

"Positive changes on the horizon, great technology company but current sales leadership needs an overhaul"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Lochbridge full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

VERY, very bright employees, the most intellectual group of technologists around; I would match our technologists up with the likes of IBM, Google and etc. Great benefits(much better than larger companies), great comp packages; culture is improving and we are moving to act more like an innovative technology firm versus a step-child handcuffed by Compuware.Heavy, heavy on delivery

Cons

We need an overhaul of sales leadership, not much excitement with the past Compuware regime still at the helm. Company is too delivery focused, great if you want to allow clients to dictate your revenue but no strategic value in staff aug and hard to add value and become of partner through innovation and co-creating efficiencies with our clients. No collaboration among leadership globally. Sales leadership all came from delivery or recruiting and all have very small vision with ZERO creativeness. Old culture at Compuware was to promote delivery people to sales, bad idea. Need stronger sales leadership to support the changes in technology and become trusted advisors, what are clients need. We need to stop presenting our capabilities & tailor the client meetings to match their goals not push them to a service which doesnt align with their business needs and future.

Advice to Management

A changing of the guard. Bring in new ideas, new leadership, fresh faces...we have been sitting in a desperate state of cruise-control for 10+ years...give others a chance and dont promote long-tenured Compuware people or it will become 'same 'ol, same 'ol'. Need new energy...invest into our future. We have bright, energetic people out there who deserve a chance..if we couple this with new blood from other well trained sales leadership companies like IBM, HP/EDS, ACEs/Xerox, Accenture & etc.

"Previously Compuware Professional Services. Lots of uncertainty with new owners."

Former Employee - Director in Detroit, MI
    Former Employee - Director in Detroit, MI

I worked at Lochbridge full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very nice and capable people. Base salary was quite good and work-life balance was high. The new owners, Marlin Group, have a track record of successfully growing companies.

Cons

The professional services group at Compuware has been, for the majority of its existence, providing staff augmentation services. So, they are quite good at providing talented programming resources. They are still trying to move away from that low margin business to 'strategic services'. There success in doing so has been, again, related to software development, particularly mobile. They struggle with other services. Hopefully Marlin can help them get better or, at least, focus their services around they core competency.