Lock Search Group - They have a great eye for talent, but they are very dishonest to their employees | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Lock Search Group

"They have a great eye for talent, but they are very dishonest to their employees"

I worked at Lock Search Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I honestly can think of none after the experience I had. I realized that everything I thought was great about the job was a tool to manipulate me in the end.

Cons

No one is honest with you from the lowest level of Management, all the way to the CEO. It is a small company, so you do have quite a bit of exposure to Richard Lock. There are no chances to improve on anything. If you aren't performing as expected (which, no one really tells you what is expected of you), they just fire you out of the blue.

Advice to Management

Instead of making your company LOOK like a fun place to work, make it BE a fun place to work.

Other Employee Reviews for Lock Search Group

"Great team environment"

Pros

They say GOOD leaders make you feel like THEY are important, but EXCELLENT leaders make you feel like YOU are important. That's exactly what comes to mind when I think of my team at Lock- excellent leaders at all levels. The collaborative and supportive environment that LSG has is unmatched by any previous employer I have ever worked for. Your ideas, input and opinions are always accepted and that is the only true way that a business will continue to develop and innovate.

Cons

There is nothing at this time.

Advice to Management

Continue to support, recognize and value the contributions all team members because it does not go unnoticed by employees. Thanks!

2. "Coordinator"

I have been working at Lock Search Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Communication across all levels of management is open and encouraged. Employee involvement is also encouraged. Great team work atmosphere.

Cons

The benefits package could be better. Presence across social media platforms is limited for now.

Advice to Management

Continue to involve your employees because they are your biggest asset and possess a lot of knowledge that can be leveraged. Moreover, a move towards being more technologically-savy and social media present would be beneficial.