Lockheed Martin - Solid Company | Glassdoor

"Solid Company"

Current Employee - Engineering Leadership Development Program in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than a year

Pros

To keep this short and sweet. We get good pay, good benefits, and good work. It'll never be be "perfect" job, because it's so large they can't mold it to your needs. Understand that it's a massive company with all the associated struggles. Beyond that, there are plenty of opportunities, but you have to learn to look for them and take them. LM will not hand you opportunities on a silver platter.

Cons

If you want fast paced, long hours, and high pay then go somewhere else. If you want to work a solid job and with solid benefits and time then go to LM.

Lockheed Martin2019-07-30
  1. "Great Company"

Former Employee - Mechanical Engineer Asc in Marion, MA

I worked at Lockheed Martin full-time for less than a year

Pros

Lockheed provides a great environment to grow as an engineer and professionally

Cons

None that I can think of.

Lockheed Martin2019-12-10

"Lockheed Martin IT"

Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst in Fredericksburg, VA

I have been working at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

High level of integrity throughout the company, open communications, and sincere interest in doing the right thing.

Cons

Unfortunately, I need to come up with twenty words of cons. When in reality after 41+ years in IT, I have no cons for Lockheed Martin. They are not perfect, but highly acceptable.

Advice to Management

The only advice I have is, possibly, try very hard simplify processes. The processes are accurate and extremely detailed. Some could be less detailed.

Lockheed Martin2018-08-02

Discover more reviews about Lockheed Martin.