LocumTenens.com - Research Consultant | Glassdoor

"Research Consultant"

Pros

Fun People, great office space

Cons

70+ Phone calls daily, can take a long time to get promoted if team is full

Other Employee Reviews for LocumTenens.com

1. "Phenomenal Employer"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at LocumTenens.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I could write a book! They treat their employees with respect and value them. They reward employees and give motivation to work hard. Benefits are AMAZING!! The restaurant is unbelievable! The gym is so convenient. The new building is going to be incredible! The managers are motivating and want to see their employees succeed!

Cons

Parking is a little rough but that will change once the parking deck is complete

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

2. "physician"

Current Contractor - Physician
    Current Contractor - Physician

I have been working at LocumTenens.com as a contractor

Pros

Flexible schedule as an independent contractor

Cons

I work for a few different locums agencies as a physician contractor, and LocumTenens.com is the only one that has performed far, far below my expectations. The only thing my consultant seems to care about is getting one to agree to an assignment. She is the most unsupportive, inconsiderate and insensitive consultant I have ever dealt with. My contact in their licensing department is no better. They ignore emails and phone calls; you have to insist on getting certain import information in writing; they procrastinate or submit incomplete information to the licensing boards on applicants behalf and then ignore your messages to try to work with them to rectify those things in a timely manner. Needless to say, I am very disappointed and frustrated with LT.com. I tell all my friends looking to do locums work to steer clear of this agency. After the current assignment I am contracted for with them, I will NEVER work for them again (not because of any issues with their clients, but because of people like my consultant who works for this agency).