LocumTenens.com - Great company with excellent support and teamwork! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for LocumTenens.com

"Great company with excellent support and teamwork!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at LocumTenens.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great team atmosphere, countless opportunities to get to work with the best and brightest, great amenities and benefits, the list could go on! Senior management makes it a priority to ensure that associates are happy and have what they need to get the job done. What's better, no one is afraid to publicly acknowledge a job well done, and it happens all the time! Honestly, LocumTenens.com is a great company anyone would be proud to work for!

Cons

No cons, just a great place to work!

Advice to Management

Keep hiring great people who will positively contribute to our already great teams!

Other Employee Reviews for LocumTenens.com

1. "not too bad"

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at LocumTenens.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They don't micro manage you. If your hitting your numbers and doing well they leave you be, you work a lot of hours on the recruiting side verses marketing side. Yet the marketers make more and don't do nearly as much work.

Cons

They promise you will make more money than you do and a kindergardener can do my job... seriously sometimes I think they should give me crayons and markers instead of pens...

Advice to Management

Pay the recruiters overtime if they need to be there until way passed 5:30

2. "Excellent opportunity for growth, company with strong values"

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at LocumTenens.com full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

LocumTenens.com has a high retention rate, which is typically unheard of in the staffing industry. Training is offered both initially and ongoing. The company has been featured on Best Places to Work lists since before I started working here, which is close to 7 years. There are regular team outings and team building events, as well as opportunities to serve the community. The amenities are unbelievable- there is a huge gym, mini putting green and full service dining facility. I plan on working with LocumTenens.com a very long time.

Cons

The company has aggressive goals, but if you put in the hard work it will pay off!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!