"Logmein in Goleta can be a great place to work"

5.0
    Former Employee - Staff Software Engineer in Goleta, CA

I worked at LogMeIn full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Local management are the best. Great co-workers who are smart, carry their load and are helpful team players. 20 minute walk from office to bluffs that overlook the Pacific Ocean. Near Isle Vista and Santa Barbara with all of the advantages of California without the big metropolitan area hassles.

Cons

Logmein has lost presence in the market place to Zoom. Hedge fund active investors will be taking the company private soon. Key people have gone to Appfolio in Goleta.

1. "Amazing tech place"

5.0
    Former Employee - Customer Care Representative

I worked at LogMeIn full-time for more than a year

Pros

Bright, exciting and always changing

Cons

there could be more diversity in the company

"Chaotic with no strategy"

2.0
    Current Employee - Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at LogMeIn full-time

Pros

- Competitive pay and benefits - Nice amenities - Flexible work hours and remote work friendly

Cons

- Leadership has very little to no long-term strategy and is constantly trying to catch up to Zoom and other competitors - Instead of taking action leadership chooses to bury their head in the sand when it comes to profitable products that don't fit a single portfolio approach - The culture makes it seem like they are all inclusive and promote diversity but it is still predominantly male and not many people of color in senior roles - I have witnessed complete disrespect to other employees from very senior leaders and nothing is done about it. - Claims that leadership is building the plane while we are learning to fly does not instill much confidence that we have the right people in place. - Several good people have left or are looking to leave and much of it has to do with EVER changing priorities, uninspiring leaders, and lack of direction.

Discover more reviews about LogMeIn.