LogRhythm - Great place to work | Glassdoor

"Great place to work"

I worked at LogRhythm full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Everyone here, from management to support to engineering is extremely passionate about the product and what it can do. You can tell that this is a group of people who believe in this company and where it will go and it's not just a 9 to 5 job for them. They are here because they want to be. People here are smart and knowledgable and generally very nice and respectful. I think they have tried very hard to maintain that culture and find people that are a good fit.

The engineering group is one of the most intelligent, innovative, out of the box thinking group of people I've had a chance to work with. They are great to work with and learn from and are also very social, fun and like to have a good time so it's a great balance.

The company culture is very casual and laid back with beer fridays and happy hours being a very common happening and of course, Free Food Friday.

LogRhythm is a great company to work for and I'd recommend it to anyone.

Cons

I don't really have anything negative to say about the company or my time here.

Advice to Management

None.

Other Employee Reviews for LogRhythm

"Best Move I Ever Made"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England (UK)

I have been working at LogRhythm full-time (More than a year)

Pros

LogRhythm is simply a great place to be. The product's great, the package is good and the people are the best.

One of the main things I love about being a member of the LogRhythm team is that everyone trusts each other to do their job and is confident that they can do it. Regardless of position or department everyone is happy to go out of their way to assist however possible to ensure the job is done and completed to a good standard and that's everyone from the CEO & founders down.

Everyone is pulling in the same direction and is committed to continuing the success of the business.

Employees are looked after, Free Food Wednesday, Monday morning breakfasts and monthly massages along with numerous other benefits.

I find that Senior Management are personable when visiting from the US and the local VP regularly walks around and catches up with the team. Having come from a large multi-national, this is something I really noticed as you actually feel valued as an employee and contributor, not just a number.

Progression is something that is taken seriously by my manager so a clear, unrushed path is mapped out.

Work-Life balance is great, everyone works hard but it's a play hard atmosphere also. The days can be long and are always jam-packed but there's flexibility there for any necessary appointments etc. as well and if you are off for an extended period for any reason, as I was a while back, LogRhythm's support was brilliant and made recovery so much easier.

Finally, I feel as though I've learned so much in the time I've been here, coming into the role as something completely new to me and in a completely different industry to what I was used to. For me, this links back to the business and your colleagues around you having faith in your ability to do your job as well as being willing to help on anything you may need. I feel I've really found a business in which I can continue to develop and grow both professionally and personally for years to come.

Cons

I don't really have any, at least nothing major.

Collaboration/Communication out of the US could be a little better at times. Some information can take a while to be disseminated but in general is pretty good. There is also an element of lack of understanding of different ways of working in other regions, but this has been worked on and in my experience has improved greatly in the time I've been here and I believe will continue to do so.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

2. "You can't cover up bad management with cakes & free lunches"

Former Employee - SDR in Maidenhead, England (UK)
    Former Employee - SDR in Maidenhead, England (UK)

I worked at LogRhythm full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company itself are fantastic, hat's off to majority of the divisions in the business as they all work extremely hard and are all very approachable. Ross, Martin and the Senior Sales team work incredibly hard to make things happen and praise success. The overall atmosphere in the office is great dependent on which side of the room you are sat. If you are interviewing for the Sales Development team and you are looking for good, honest management then maybe not the right company.

Cons

Certain departments spend a lot of time talking about others, it's even more so disappointing when managers get involved in this as they should be setting an example to the rest of the company and not be slating other senior members of the business (especially guys in the US) It works heavily on favoritism in that department, your 1-2-1's will be spent talking about Game Of Thrones rather than actual work and if you ask for any additional support or help you will just become a task on the long list which never actually gets organised. Don't tell anything personal to your Manager as this will be discussed with other colleagues (Non managerial) and will have your personal business known about within minutes which I went to my Manager about "in confidence" Also the Manager will lie to protect themselves which doesn't show a great deal of honesty. This was raised with HR but nothing was done about it and it doesn't help when your Manager and their Manager are very close outside of work - that should answer any questions you have on the SDR management ability.

Advice to Management

Management overall are doing fantastic, management of the SDR division needs to be addressed.