Logic Information Systems - Lack of Communication from the Executive Team | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Logic Information Systems

"Lack of Communication from the Executive Team"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Bloomington, MN
Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Bloomington, MN

I have been working at Logic Information Systems full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Co-workers are like family - very supportive of each other, Salary is competitive, Benefits are standard, PTO is good and if you communicate in advance that you want to take more time off than you have, they will work with you.

Cons

raises, bonuses, 401k are minimal, no training, no communication from the executive team, remote employees feel "out of the loop", well know amongst consultants that the home office plays favorites when placing consultants on projects.

Advice to Management

Communicate!! find a way to fairly place consultants on projects, rather than play "favorites". INVEST in your consultants. Loyalty goes a long way and I don't see any loyalty here. Invest in a true salesteam!

Logic Information Systems Response

Feb 8, 2017 – Talent Management Representative (US)

From Amber Naqvi, President of Logic Information Systems:
We are committed to creating a transparent and collaborative environment where employees are welcome to discuss their frustrations and... More

Other Employee Reviews for Logic Information Systems

1. "Consultant"

Pros

The company provides opportunities to learn new businesses, processes and systems. It also provides opportunities for people to give their input to create positive change within the company.

Cons

Being spread out geographically can be challenging, as you have to use calls and screen shares versus in person meetings.

Advice to Management

Continue to put the consultants first. Treating people well is a key enable for them to provide excellent service and results to our clients. I think we currently do a good job at this and believe it will continue.

Logic Information Systems Response

Mar 29, 2016 – Talent Management Representative (US)

Thank you for growing with Logic! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We value your input and your ability to provide specific examples of areas we can continue to improve... More

2. "Amazing Culture! Progressive Company!"

Current Employee - Implementation Consultant
    Current Employee - Implementation Consultant

Pros

Since starting at Logic I have been most impressed with the communication and spectacular leadership from the Management Team. Rarely does a company put so much focus on the well-being and happiness of their employees. Logic truly gets it. It is well understood that without employee satisfaction and positive moral there is no company success. The methodology used at Logic to approach service it's clients is both logical and thorough, making it easy for consultants and P.Ms. to hit the ground running on new projects.

Cons

Could do a better job at clearly communicating employee career paths.

Sep 23, 2015 – Talent Management Representative

We appreciate you letting us know what Logic is doing right! We are thrilled that you are finding your employee experience to be so rewarding. We really take into consideration what opportunities... More