Logic20/20 - Great Work | Glassdoor

"Great Work"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Logic20/20 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It's pretty simple. I work with great people every day. Some are clients and some are co-workers. They're all good people and that makes a difference. I have worked for a few consulting companies that want to be great but this one is the first company that is really great.

Cons

I don't really have anything negative to say.

Advice to Management

This is where I like to work and the people are great. More of the same please. The

Other Employee Reviews for Logic20/20

"Great people, fun culture, growing company"

Current Employee - Consultant in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Consultant in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Logic20/20 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Logic20/20 provides employees at every level of the organization with the opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-paced and professional environment. The company prides itself on hiring intelligent and hardworking individuals and offers a variety of career paths in management, business consulting, and technical consulting.

In addition to working on interesting projects and with great clients, employees also benefit from monthly social events and close partnerships with local and global non-profit organizations. Logic20/20 believes in a strong company culture and continually provides consultants with the opportunity to provide candid feedback.

The company is led by a focused and caring senior leadership team that put consultant and client interests ahead of their own. Hardworking and dedicated employees are rewarded with a competitive benefits package and bonus structure.

Cons

Some resources are lacking in terms of standardized training or learning opportunities but individual requests are always taken into consideration by upper management. Also, internal communications needs to be improved to keep up with all of the professional and social activities going on.

Advice to Management

Continue to shape the company with strategic direction and focus. As expansion occurs, don't lose sight of the small company feel.

"Fast pace, lots of opportunity"

Current Employee - Manager in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Logic20/20 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fast (sometimes frenetic!) pace makes for interesting projects that are always moving forward. Small enough and nimble enough company to give its staff opportunities for growth (developing practices, owning new initiatives, getting involved with sales). I was lucky enough, like lots of others to benefit from fast promotion based on performance, not age and time at role.

Cons

I appreciate the fast pace does not suit everyone. Some growing pains due to growth of business (processes could be improved)

Advice to Management

Stick to the simple philosophy, keep it a fast and nimble consulting org.