1. "Great place to work!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Records Management Specialist II in La Crosse, WI

I have been working at Logistics Health Incorporated full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

LHI is an extremely fair and honest place to work! The benefits are fantastic and way better than what my mother gets in the Union. Time off is great and increases per year of employment.

Cons

Some of the management is a little absent minded or behind the times, but there is an effort seen to improve.

1. "good company"

5.0
    Current Intern - Finance in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Logistics Health Incorporated

Pros

good company, strong and kind leadership

Cons

online work from home training difficult

2. "Definitely a complicated place to work"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Contractor - Medical Records Clerk

I have been working at Logistics Health Incorporated for less than a year

Pros

Work from home, data control and most supervisors are nice people. When things do work they work awesome. The keyword here is when. Flexible hours and overtime. Part of United Healthcare and Optum

Cons

Work instructions are poorly written and extremely redundant training procedures need a lot of work. Feels like a startup mentality even though they've been in business for years everything is fluid. Sometimes we have mandatory overtime and it gets frustrating. Supervisors pretty much dedicate their lives to their jobs. from a temporary employee standpoint there is too many holidays... Timekeeping system we are on our second one now and the results are very troublesome.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Logistics Health Incorporated.