Logitech - Fun company with cool products trying to evolve its employee culture | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Logitech

"Fun company with cool products trying to evolve its employee culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

I have been working at Logitech full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Innovative company/products, extremely nice people, approachable and accessible leadership, lots of challenges and learning opportunities.

Cons

CEO wants "small company" culture and on one hand it works and on the other hand it doesn't. You can instill the principles of a small company (teamwork, close knit community, ability to be agile and move quickly) but we are a truly global workforce with nearly 5,000 employees worldwide across nearly 100 locations (large sites to small offices). At some point "small company" doesn't work, nor has the company simplified it's operations to match that small company feel. It takes far too long to figure out how things work in this company and the number of systems and steps in place make trying to get things done very difficult.

Advice to Management

Simplify the operations of the company (especially quantity and complexity of the IT systems) to make it easier for employees to focus on the work that drives the business.

Other Employee Reviews for Logitech

"Company changing and in full transformation - exciting work - great products"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Newark, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Newark, CA

I have been working at Logitech full-time

Pros

Being part of a company that is in full transformation and change - it keeps me challenged, engaged and inspired . Everyday I see the impact that my team and I are doing to bring back greatness to the Logitech brand, products and culture.

While some companies say you have global responsibilities at Logitech you do. Logitech is a truly global company that allows you to do real global work - every project has the global mindset from the beginning.

Great products with more on the way.

Cons

Keep working on the company culture.

Advice to Management

Stay the course with the current strategy.

"Great company. Great people. Great products."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

I have been working at Logitech full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It's incredible to be surrounded with people who are passionate and care about what they do - designing and delivering amazing products. The recent open environment work spaces are just one example of how the company is transforming how we collaborate and how we work - it's so refreshing. You can feel the transformation underway. Can't wait to see what's next.

Cons

I'm a happy camper. N/A.

Advice to Management

Continue inspiring and leading us to be the best at what we do.