Logitech - Great place to do great things | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Logitech

"Great place to do great things"

Current Employee - Senior Brand Manager in Newark, CA
Current Employee - Senior Brand Manager in Newark, CA

I have been working at Logitech full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Under the new regime of Bracken, Logitech has made an incredible turn-around. The vibe is getting increasingly more positive and the culture is dramatically improving. I love the fact that we use video conferencing and can instantly connect face-to-face with any of our colleagues from around the world. This makes work a lot more productive without the hassles of traveling/being away from the family.

Cons

There are some legacy employees that are perpetually negative. The AMR region seems to try everything it can to work "against" the Business Groups vs with them. Not sure why this is...seems as if it's just "always been this way" and there are lots of legacy people who continue to feed this mentality. The workspace is all open office concept, but not in a "cool" way - it's ugly and cluttered.

Advice to Management

Great work turning the culture around, keep it up! Would be nice to have a better work environment setup - the current open workspace environment is ugly, uncolorful and cluttered. Help to foster an environment where the AMR team isn't encouraged/incentivized to work against BGs.

Other Employee Reviews for Logitech

"Fast pace and constantly changing"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

I have been working at Logitech full-time (More than a year)

Pros

My boss is amazing and she really gets it. Vacation, time off, work-life balance, flexibility, open work space environment---the whole shabam. I joined Logitech just under 2 years ago and have been impressed with the evolving company culture.

Cons

Small company who talks about changing the company environment, but is slow to do so. It can take awhile to get things done.

Advice to Management

For being such a large company, we should be more involved with the community and develop a volunteer program. We should also create a stronger university program here on site. Logitech needs a stronger presence on college campuses and around the globe.

"Trolling for positive reviews"

I have been working at Logitech full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

There are pockets of intelligence within the company that are largely surrounded by stupidity. Every time there seems to be some small glimmer of improvement, some other example of sheer lunacy surfaces. Every day is like a game of whack-a-mole, only you never know when you'll accidentally stumble onto the playing field.

Cons

Every week we have what's called a company huddle. A chance for us all to stand outside and listen to our co-workers tell us what's gone right for them over the last week. in one of these meetings a few weeks back the CEO happened to mention that he uses social media, and hey, have any of you out there ever been to glass door, gosh those reviews seem unfair -- they don't reflect what a great place this is to work!

It wasn't an explicit request for positive reviews, but it has served to bring every brown-noser in the company out of the woodwork and write some "fair" reviews. It was so clearly a manipulation, and the fact that it worked on anyone, makes me think they're all simpletons.

Advice to Management

I'd suggest just starting over -- lets revamp both the board and the executive team and clear out everyone on either of those bodies who's been with the company for more than 4 years or so. And then let's empower their replacements to clean house through middle management, get rid of anyone who was either related to or a pet of any of those former execs and clean house top to bottom.