Logitech - Great place to do great things | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Logitech

"Great place to do great things"

Current Employee - Senior Brand Manager in Newark, CA
Current Employee - Senior Brand Manager in Newark, CA

I have been working at Logitech full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Under the new regime of Bracken, Logitech has made an incredible turn-around. The vibe is getting increasingly more positive and the culture is dramatically improving. I love the fact that we use video conferencing and can instantly connect face-to-face with any of our colleagues from around the world. This makes work a lot more productive without the hassles of traveling/being away from the family.

Cons

There are some legacy employees that are perpetually negative. The AMR region seems to try everything it can to work "against" the Business Groups vs with them. Not sure why this is...seems as if it's just "always been this way" and there are lots of legacy people who continue to feed this mentality. The workspace is all open office concept, but not in a "cool" way - it's ugly and cluttered.

Advice to Management

Great work turning the culture around, keep it up! Would be nice to have a better work environment setup - the current open workspace environment is ugly, uncolorful and cluttered. Help to foster an environment where the AMR team isn't encouraged/incentivized to work against BGs.

Other Employee Reviews for Logitech

"Fast pace and constantly changing"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

I have been working at Logitech full-time (More than a year)

Pros

My boss is amazing and she really gets it. Vacation, time off, work-life balance, flexibility, open work space environment---the whole shabam. I joined Logitech just under 2 years ago and have been impressed with the evolving company culture.

Cons

Small company who talks about changing the company environment, but is slow to do so. It can take awhile to get things done.

Advice to Management

For being such a large company, we should be more involved with the community and develop a volunteer program. We should also create a stronger university program here on site. Logitech needs a stronger presence on college campuses and around the globe.

"pROCESS"

Current Employee - Sales in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Logitech full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very good small company with growth potential

Cons

Small company that should grow bigger with time.

Advice to Management

Keep up