LogixHealth - This was the worst job I have ever had in my life | Glassdoor

"This was the worst job I have ever had in my life"

Medical Billing Specialist in Bedford, MA

I have been working at LogixHealth

Pros

You can wear jeans and listen to headphones

Cons

Management are very uneducated if they don't like you they will make you miserable until they fire you. If you speak up for yourself they will fire you. It is their way or the highway. Office moral is horrible everyone is unhappy and miserable. There are cameras every where They watch your every move you feel very uncomfortable. Nobody ever smiles they just look at you stone faced as you walk by them. I am soooo glad I do not work here anymore.

Continue reading
    LogixHealth2015-02-09
  1. "What I was Looking for.."

I have been working at LogixHealth full-time

Pros

Perfect fit. Enormous mounts of industry knowledge . excellent client facing service and software with a dynamic atmosphere and thirst for innovation. Energetic and engaged CEO.

Cons

Middlesex Turnpike traffic, but they are currently expanding the road, so I am hoping this will improve congestion.

LogixHealth2019-01-03

"Please RUN AWAY!!"

Former Employee - Coordinator in Bedford, MA

I worked at LogixHealth full-time for more than a year

Pros

Was close to my houe

Cons

A place where racism and discrimination is nourished. Management enjoys the torture, don't care about your feelings, they just need some dummies to clear the tasks. No skills needed, no backgrounds required. You will be promoted and paid high if you are their favorite person. Don't dare to raise your voice, then you will be pictured as "rude", and finally they will make a psycho out from you and give you the label "it's all your perception issues"!! They will promote you, pay you high, protect you and even do the tasks for you, but make sure you are their favorite person, LOL!! They drained all my knowledge and made me work like a dog and once I left the company, they started spreading rumors about me that I was never listening to the supervisor and being rude with everyone, which is never true. Probably they didn't know that I have saved the copies of all appreciations for my work which I got from the most higher levels, and that proves their rumors to be useless. But I got proud to hear that because at least those worthless cowards were scared of me and never opened their mouth in front of me when I was in the middle of them working. What a dirty culture they have!! Shameless cowards!! Friends, if you want to work in a peaceful place where you skills and knowledge are recognized, then this is never going to be the right place, JUST RUN AWAY!!!

Continue reading
    LogixHealth2019-11-09

Discover more reviews about LogixHealth.