Logomark - Satisfying - loved the ability to be out of the "office" every day working hand in hand with my clients | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Logomark

"Satisfying - loved the ability to be out of the "office" every day working hand in hand with my clients"

Former Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Tustin, CA
Former Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Tustin, CA

Pros

Most regional sales managers are home based positions, and our immediate management empowered us with truly managing our territory.

Cons

VERY LONG HOURS - ROAD WARRIOR - TOO MUCH ADMINISTRATIVE PAPERWORK -

Advice to Management

Give the RSM's the ability to SELL more by reducing or reassigning the administrative duties such as tasking in samples, etc. allowing more flexibility in hmtl emails within their territory with specials, etc.

Other Employee Reviews for Logomark

1. "Former employee"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

I worked at Logomark (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good work/life balance. Lots of company provided perks (occasional free lunches, birthday parties, free movie tix/gift cards, annual bonus, employee discounts). Majority of employees get along.

Cons

Long hours, minimum wage, & benefits are poor and expensive. The parking lot is a nightmare for finding a space, majority of the time I have to park down the street and walk at least a block and a half just to get onto the property.

Advice to Management

Try to improve benefits and pay scale.

2. "It was an experience, but I'm happy I've moved on."

Former Employee - Graphic Designer in Tustin, CA
    Former Employee - Graphic Designer in Tustin, CA

I worked at Logomark full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Nice office, majority of employees are friendly and helpful. Good place to get experience and you’ll learn a lot.

Cons

Workload can become very routine and your passion for whichever field that you're in and your daily motivation may take a nose-dive the longer you are employed here.

Parking is horrible unless you’ve been assigned or “grandfathered” a reserved spot. I had to park by the train tracks or across in the cul-de-sac just to park my car for over 5 out of the 6 and half years I've worked here.

The hours can be long and if you're on salary you're expected to work unpaid overtime during "busy seasons". Benefits are sub-par and they do not 401K match. Raises and annual reviews are rare (or nonexistent) unless you push management or the CEO for them. CEO can be a very harsh person and sometimes yells at employees publicly.

My coworker and I ended up self-managing ourselves and forced to wear too many hats just to get things done on a daily basis, even though we had a manager. Also depending on which manager you have, they’ll either be on your side, against you, or leave you to fend for yourself.

Little-to-no room for growth depending on which position you have and your outlook / attitude can become negative real fast when working at this company.

Advice to Management

Certain managers need to learn to get to know their employees under them and really listen to them. Ignoring them will only make things harder for their employees. CEO and anyone in management level positions really need to become organized and plan ahead. It’s not fair to dump last-minute or rush projects onto employees on a constant basis.